Chapter 2

My POV:

Naruto looked up at the castle-like house with wide eyes. He had never seen it, for it was hidden deep within the forest. "T-This is your house?"Naruto sputtered. Itachi yanked on his hand, and continued to walk up the winding driveway. "You'll like the inside even better." He said. All Naruto could do, was follow him. 'He's going to kill me, and bury me here. No one will ever find my body!'

"You're so nervous, it's funny."

"Sorry, I'm not use to being kidnapped!" Naruto snapped. Then suddenly Itachi stopped walking, causing Naruto to slam into him. "He's angry…"

"Who's angry?" Itachi didn't answer. His eyes were narrowed, and a growl escaped his lips. Naruto was even more frightened. 'That growl…It didn't sound human…'

"If you want to live, stay behind me." Itachi said quickly, before spreading his arms wide open. The front door of the house swung open, and out came an older man. He had shoulder length hair, and wore a black robe. "Itachi, you ungrateful bastard! Where have you been?"

"Father, I apologize for leaving the way I did. But I had matters to attend to…"

"And were these 'matters' more important than our meeting?" He shot back. Itachi stepped aside, but kept his arms out so that he could protect Naruto.

Fugaku glared at the blond-haired boy. "Itachi, for the last time, you cannot feed from a human. It's too easy to get caught nowadays!" Naruto nearly choked at what he had just heard. Feed? Human? 'The hell….'

"He's not dinner, father. He's Sasuke's mate!" Okay, now Naruto was completely confused, and even more scared. 'Mate? This Itachi guy, wants me to mate with his brother? Oh hell no!'

"Sasuke needs a woman, so that he can have children, you idiot!" Fugaku raged. Itachi smirked. "Kyuubi." Was all he said.

Fugaku's face softened as he took that in. And this time when he looked at Naruto, he smiled a little. "He's perfect."

"Whoa, wait a minute! I am not mating with your brother, and having babies!"

"Naruto." Itachi warned. "You haven't even met him. Who knows…maybe you'll fall for him."

"Not a chance. I'm…already taken…"

"Oh? And by who?"

"His name is Sai."

"Sai? The guy you rejected earlier?"

"How did you know that? You weren't even there!" Itachi's smile darkened, as he inched closer to Naruto. "I know everything." Naruto jumped back at the creepiness in his voice.

"Look, can you at least meet him? Just…give him a chance, okay? I-I can't lose him too…"

"It's not like he'll die if I don't-"

"That's exactly what will happen! Sasuke, he's….he's run out of time. He can no longer wait." Naruto had a million questions swimming in his mind. But he didn't ask any of them, for he was stopped by the pained look on Itachi's face. "Sasuke is all I have left."

"Itachi….Hm. Fine, I'll do it."

"Really? Aw Naruto, thank you!" He cheered, latching himself to Naruto. 'What am I doing? I don't even know this guy….' Fugaku stepped aside to let the two in. Once inside, they were greeted by the butler.

"Welcome back, Itachi-sama."

"Have you seen Sasuke?" Sebastian pointed towards the kitchen. "He's been drinking a lot lately. It's hard to keep the bags of blood in stock." He whispered. "It's because he is in need of a mate. BUT…I've hopefully found someone who can fix that problem."