Outcast

Marshal's POV

I stared at the vampire in front of me. He looked like a mess! I could see a trail of blood coming out of the corner of his mouth and his eyes were pale. I could see him shaking and I felt sympathy for him instantly.

God damn it...

"Grimsley, what are you doing here?!" I exclaimed.

There was a crash of thunder and I saw him wince.

"I need a place to hide ok... Please... I'm desperate..."

I looked at him and sighed. His Liepard looked up at me and mewled pitifully. They both looked absolutely miserable. I sighed and stepped to the side.

"Ok fine... You can come in..." I said.

Grimsley was in instantly and I noticed him collapse on the couch. He wasn't in his normal suit, he was in ragged clothing. I closed my front door and locked it.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

Grimsley sat up and I saw him wince. I saw dark blots on his back get larger and I realized that it was blood.

"Well someone saw me with you so they whipped me and nearly killed me. I'm a convict in the vampire world now." He said casually, as if this happened every other week.

I sat next to him and stared at him.

"So you decided to come here; the place where they saw you with a human." I said.

Grimsley blinked then chuckled, shaking his head weakly.

"Hah... Well when you say it like that it sounds horrible!" He purred.

I groaned and shook my head.

"Grimsley..."

"Hey, human! Can you do me a favor?"

"I have a name, and what?"

Grimsley gently grabbed some of his shirt and he rolled it up, showing long gashes in his back. Dark red blood oozed from the cuts and I winced at the sight.

"Can you clean me off? I hate having blood on my back." He said.

I sighed then nodded, getting to my feet.

"Yeah, I'll clean you up..." I said, walking into the bathroom.

I went to the cabinet over the sink and I grabbed some bandages and antibiotics. I grabbed a washcloth then got it wet, then walked into the other room and got a small basin to fill with water. I went into the bathroom and filled it with water.

"You almost done in there?" Grimsley yelled from the other room.

I clenched my fists and growled a little. He was so impatient.

"Hold your horses, I'm almost done!" I yelled back, turning off the faucet and walking into the other room.

Grimsley sat on my couch now shirtless.He was lying on a pillow and Liepard was curled up beside him. I was shocked to see how thin he was, but I blew it off and sat down behind him to clean him up.

"This is gonna hurt." I warned him, dipping the washcloth in the water.

Grimsley chuckled and turned to me. I could see dullness in his ice blue eyes.

"Oh please, I was just whipped, it isn't gonna bother me that much." He said calmly.

I rolled my eyes and began cleaning the blood off of him. I could see Grimsley wince slightly and I couldn't help but smirk.