Chapter 15

Cole's POV

Later that evening I spotted Carly talking Isabel. Isabel turned to walk away but Carly grabbed her. Carly's eyes grew wide and she was put into shock. She look like she saw a ghost or something. Carly let go of Isabel and walked away. I looked at Carly and she looked right back at me.

"Cole. The real is Isabel is missing", she said.

"Impossible", I said.

She held my wrist and showed me what she saw. It can't be. So she was right all along. Isabel is missing.

******************************

Isabel's POV

I sat on the ground and waited for someone to come notice that I was missing. Even if they did, they wouldn't even know I'm here. This would be the last place they look. I buried my head in my knees and began to cry. It's been 24 hours since I've eaten anything. Since I refuse to drink the blood, I feel even more hungry. I attempted to get up off the ground and walk to the cell bars. I saw a guard walk in with a girl who looked about 16 years old. She looked at me and gasped.

"P-princess Isabel. What are you doing here?", she asked.

The guard didn't even turn to see if it was me or not.

"Princess Isabel. It's an honor", she said.

"I would say the same but we're trapped in here. What's your name?", I asked.

"Alison", she replied.

"Well Alison. Looks like there's no way out of here. The bars are vampire proof", I said.

"How did you know?", she asked.

"Well, before I turned into a vampire, the king had me locked in here. Cole didn't have keys and he couldn't break the bars", I replied.

"So this also means that they're magic proof then to", she said sadly.

"You must be a witch?", I asked.

"Yes. This is my first time being here. I'm scared of what they'll do to me", she said.

"What did you do?", I asked.

"I stole from a local market. I have to do everything I can to provide for my family", she replied.

"You sound just like me when I used to live in the village. I used to go out everyday to get food for my family. Sometimes I would get the last bit of food and my parents wouldn't eat", I said.

"Well then you understand why I did what I did", Alison said.

"Well, if we both make it out, I'll send you and your family some money to get some food and whatever else you need", I said.

"Thank you but I doubt I'll be going home. I stole lots of stuff from the market", she said.

"Well, let's just hope for the best', I said.

So guys. What do you think about Alison. Comment your thoughts and if she should go home or get punished for her crimes. If you say punishment, what should it be? Comment your thoughts below and I'll see you in the next chapter.