Chapter 18

Ok there will be a huge time lapse cause I really wanna finish this book before I go back to school Monday.

******Two weeks later*********

Cole's POV

It's been two weeks. The wedding is tomorrow and we still haven't figured out who the real Isabel is. We don't know what to do. We can't reschedule because we already gave out invitations to everyone. Plus I really want to see Isabel in her wedding dress. The ballroom was set up for tomorrow and I was both Isabel's to see who was the real one once again for the third time this week.

"Ok. When's my birthday?", I asked.

"May 18", they both replied.

This is gonna take all day. Which it did. I grew tired and went upstairs to the room. It was only five in the evening and I was tired already. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. I need to think. If I marry the wrong Isabel, then the real one might leave. How would I know the difference? I heard the door open and then close.

"Cole. You obviously know I'm the real Isabel. Why can't you accept it and let the other one go?", she asked.

"I don't know who's the real Isabel. So I need some time to think before tomorrow", I replied.

"Okay. Take all the time you need", she said.

I felt her get on bed with me. This makes no sense. How can there be two of them? I went to the closet to make sure my tux was still clean. It was simple. Just plain with a rose sticking out. I laid back on the bed. I saw Isabel laying in bed to. She had her eyes closed so she must be resting. I walked out the room and went down to Isabel's room. She was laying in bed to. I heard her sniffle. She must be having a break down again. She wants me to believe her but I can't. She knows I can't. I went to go comfort her and she calmed down immediately.

******************************

Candace's POV

My plan isn't going as smoothly as it was before. Now that Isabel is back, ages ruining everything. I just can't believe that she actually escaped the dungeon. She better not ruin this wedding.

Isabel's POV

I sat on the bed after Cole left. He had some business to attend to. I heard a knock on the door and the queen appeared. She held a small box in her hand.

"Isabel. I know it's you. I know you're the real one. I don't know how to tell the others. I have something for you", she said.

She gave me the box and I opened it. Inside was a necklace with a silver spark pendant.

"What's this?", I asked.

"It's a wedding present even though you might not be the one getting married tomorrow", she replied.

She help me put it on.

"Just be careful. This contain lots of power", she said.

"What kind of power?", I asked.

"I don't know. It was passed down from all the queens who ruled Aden. I never used its power", she replied.

"Were there any legends?", I asked.

"There was one. Centuries ago, a queen found a changeling taking the body of others. So when the queen found the changeling, she transformed into a beautiful winged creature. When she turned to the at winged creature, she had powers even without the necklace", she replied.

"So it has that kind of power?", I asked.

"Yes. Just make sure your careful", she replied.

"I will. Thank you so much", I said.

"Your welcome", she said.

She gave me a hug and walked out the room. I looked at the necklace and wondered if I can become the winged creature. I juts need to know how.

Cole's POV

I sat in the living room thinking about ways to tell the Isabel's apart. They both know everything about me. They both know everything about the kingdom. I can't let this worry me now. I went up to the room and found Isabel laying in bed. She looked like she was sleeping. It was getting late after all and we are getting married tomorrow. I climbed into bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.