Chapter 20

Isabel's POV

We walked down the aisle and up the steps. He handed me to Cole and we held hands. The priest said some words and then the words I've always wanted to hear came.

"You may kiss the bride", the man said.

Cole gently pressed his lips on mine and everyone clapped and cheered.

The ceremony

We sat at a table together with his parents and Carly. They were all talking about something.

"I'm glad to have you back", Cole said.

"I'm happy to be back. I missed you", I said.

"I missed you to", he said.

He gave me a kiss and then we had to cut the cake. It was a huge three tier cake with whipped cream icing. The icing was purple and red. After everyone got a slice, we still had a lot left. So much that there was enough for everyone to get seconds. That's what everyone did in the end. We opened our presents and thanked everyone for them. We went up to the room after the ceremony was over. Cole kissed me and I kissed him back. I changed into my pajamas and he changed into his.

"So. How does it feel?", he asked.

"How does what feel?", I asked.

"How does it feel to be married?", he asked.

"It feels amazing. No one can tear us apart now", I replied.

"I feel the same way", he said.

"How does it feel to be king?", I asked.

"It feels a little odd knowing I'm responsible for what happens in this kingdom", he replied.

"So what are your parents gonna do now that they're no longer ruling?", I asked.

"They're gonna go on a vacation. Then move out of the kingdom. They'll be back to visit", he replied.

"I hope they're gonna be happy", I said.

"They will. Don't worry", he said.

"You know. I can't ask for a better husband", I said.

"I say the same thing", he said.

My life feels complete. Nothing and no one will drive us apart. We are binded together forever. There is nothing that could change that. The one thing I want is to be happy. Cole will make me happy and I'll make him happy. I know what it feels like to really look at someone and smile and actually mean it. I didn't know if I wanted to do that at first. I now know. If there's one thing I know, our love will last

Forever.

Nothing can change that.