Chapter 17

Isabel's POV

I finally got out of that cell but Alison is still there. I'll get her out once Cole realizes I'm the real Isabel. The guard led me to the room I was staying in. I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. Then I found some clean clothes to put on. I slipped those on and climbed into bed. Once .y head touched the pillow, I feel asleep.

Coronation Day!

Cole's POV

The sunlight peeped in through the window. I climbed out of bed and got ready. The coronation ceremony starts in a hour. I woke Isabel (at least I think it's her) and she woke up instantly. Whe climbed out of bed and then went into the bathroom to do what she needed to do. After we did that, we had ten minutes left until I became king. I walked out the room and heard crying. I walked to see where it was coming from. I stopped in front of a door. I knocked and I opened the door. I saw Isabel ( I guess) sitting on the bed crying. I went over to her and sat on the bed. She was dressed in a red dress and matching heels. Her hair was curled and it fell loose. I sat in the bed and she jumped when she saw me.

"If you were trying to scare me it worked", she said.

"I'm sorry. Why are you crying?", I asked.

" You won't believe that I'm the real Isabel", she replied.

"I'm sorry. I just don't know who to believe. It's like looking into a mirror", I said.

"I know. You just have to believe me", she said.

"If you give me a good reason I will. Now come on before I'm late to my own coronation", I said.

We walked down the hall and down countless stairs. She went in before I did. I heard music playing telling me that was my cue to come. The guards opened the door and I saw the two Isabel's standing on opposite sides of the resting stand. I walked up the stairs and the music stopped. There was a woman who looked like she was in her mid thirties. She said some words and I repeated some. She took the crown off my dad's head and placed it on my head. Everyone cheered and clapped. I turned to face my people. I now rule Aden.

Sorry this chapter was short. So do you think Cole will be a good king? Yes or no? What are your thoughts?