Chapter 21

Epilogue

It's been fifty years since Cole and I got married. We have adopted a girl and she wants to turn at 18. She's only 16 but she says she'll rule the kingdom once I no longer want to. Her name is Jessica. I have the perfect family. Every weekend, we go out and spend time together as a family. We made it a new tradion. She's accepted the fact that she lives with vampires. She has a boyfriend named Spencer and he's a vampire so we know he'll protect her. She wants him to turn him which is reasonable since Cole turned me. Those to have been together almost a year now. They seem perfect for each other already. Just like Cole and I. We are all one big happy family. Yeah sometimes we don't get along or Cole and I disagree on somethings. But that's okay. Cause at the end of the day, we are all still family. That's what I love about us. Most importantly, we all love each other. And I couldn't ask for anything more.

Wow guys. It feels like I just started writing this book yesterday. Thank you all so much for reading this book and the one before this. It means a lot to me. So now this book is complete, I will be doing a collab with bubilie123. The book is called My Undead Lover. So keep a look out for that book and I'll see you guys later.

Shout out to tyguy12 who has either voted or commented on each chapter. Thank you for your support. Also I wanna thank the rest of you wonderful readers. Each one of you who read my book make me smile. So thanks for the support and see you in the near future!!!