Chapter 19 part 1

Wedding Day

Candace's POV

I woke up before Cole did so I could go get ready. It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. I heard a knock on the door and saw it was some girls who were here to help me get ready. The wedding begins in two hours. They have so much to do.

******************************

Cole's POV

Isabel was up before I was. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I have to get ready. I heard a knock on the door and saw two boys who were to help me. Two hours and I'll be married.

******************************

Isabel's POV

I was up before Cole and the fake me. I want to expose the fake me but I don't know. I'm waiting on her to make the first move. That way I can try and figure out what her plan is. Hopefully she'll expose her true form so I won't have to wait very long. I played with the necklace that Anna(former queen) gave me. I want to see if the legend was true. I want to become that beautiful winged creature. The wedding began in ten minutes so I went down to the ballroom. I was dressed in a beautiful silk red dress and matching heels. I wore red revenge lip gloss, I wore dark eyeliner and I had a smoky eyeshadow thing going on. Perfect in case I have to fight the fake me. I wanted to wait until they were about to say their I dos until I went in there. Perfect timing to go in there.

******************************

Candace's POV

It wasn't long until I could reveal my true form. I went over to the mirror to admire how beautiful I lool. I want to so that way these people will know who they have as their queen. Isabel will not ruin this. I've waited far to long for this. There's nothing she will do to stop this. I saw my eyes flash blue telling me that this plan will work. I heard a knock at the door and saw John (former king) waiting for me. Signaling it was time to go. We linked arms and we walked down to the ballroom.

"Don't worry. You'll be a fine queen. I'm sure that you and Cole will make great rulers", he said.

"Thank you", I said.

We stopped at the doors and I heard music playing. This is it. The moment I've been waiting on for three years. We walked through the doors and people stared at me. We walked up to the alter where John handed me to Cole. The priest said some words. Time for the I dos. We said our I dos and he asked if any one objects.

"I object", a female voice said.

I turned to see who it was and it was Isabel.

Omg. So I bet you saw that coming. What do you think will happen in the next chapter? There will be at least two or more chapters then the book is over. See you in the next chapter.