SNEAK PEEK

Okay guys. So its not an update BUT WAIT.

I HAVE SEROUS writers block and idk what to do yet with this story. YET.

Um, i havent had wifi cuz i was in Disney, but disney inspired a new fanfic!

Peter Pan! He was my first love and still is. (Still waiting fir him to appear at my window!)

So would u read it if i posted the real thing? Yea? No? Idk. K here it is.

Im Skylar Darling. I live in London, England, in a large, very very old house that has been used since my great- great grandmother called Wendy Darling in the early 1900's. so far, all of the Darling girls lived inside of this old house. Wendy, her daughter Jane, Jane's daughter Mary, and then me. I am 15, and am an only child. It would be nice to have a little brother, or sister tho. Because I don't really have any friends. When I was little, my mother and grandmother told me many stories, but they all were of the same boy. His name is Peter Pan. I never understood their obsession over a boy, much younger than themselves at that. Had they wished to have been whisked away to a made up land with a flying boy? Possibly they just enjoy the story very much, considering they have listened to it since they were small.

I used to believe in Peter Pan, I would pretend to go to the infamous Neverland, but my peers brought me into reality once they grew out of fairytales and I was still believing. They would say the most terrible things, just because I believed in a flying boy at 10 years old. But I must thank them for taking me out of the childish phase. It only made me be able to choose from reality to fantasy.

My grandmother Jane does not help my fairytale case tho, she is called the mad woman of London, who lost her sanity by this flying boy she insists exists. She tells of her own adventures with this Peter Pan. And it causes people to judge and point fingers at the whole Darling family. We are all called crazy because of the make-believe my mother and grandmother insist on believing in.

But, either way, insane grandmother or not, I still would not have many friends. My mother is highly protective over me. I mustn't ever open my window. EVER. i cannot go outside after 6, and if I am out, I have to be back at 5:30.

Its hard to be locked up my whole life, and at the same time hearing amazing adventurous tales of Pirates and Mermaids and Fairies, Ive always been waiting for an adventure of my own.

Kk. Would my Polar Bears read this? Is it bad? AGH INSECURITIES ARE COMING OUT.

Mkay. Comment whether ud read it or not.

BYE ILY