Broken promises(sequel to never trust a player)

Chapter 1

Melissa pov

It's been a 2 years since being married to Justin. He is an amazing father and football player. I couldn't ask for a better husband. Me on the other hand? These kids are bad as hell. Jacari curse's like its nothing and he likes to fight. Maya will beat anybody ass. She is a tough one,you got to keep eyes on her. She likes to defend people but her and jacari fight like its noting. They are only two and there bad. Mind you I'm 8 months pregnant with another boy. Kay is doing good she is happy with trey and her family. Mom died from a heart attack and Melonie is also doing good.

"Daddy!"the kids said running to Justin who was just getting in the house.

"Hi"he said hugging them.

"Mommy being a meanie! She won't give me candy"jacari yelled.

"You can't have candy! You had enough chips your going to get a stomach ache"I said to him.

"Daddy give me candy!"maya yelled.

"Mommy said no candy for y'all"Justin said.

They both took off crying and throwing tantrums. I slapped maya on the butt and jacari.

"Go to time out now!'I yelled.

They both sat in their chairs and cried.

"You can't be yelling like that. You to pregnant"Justin said laughing.

"Justin shut up. Those kids are bad"I said.

Justin hugged me and rubbed my stomach.

"You need to hurry up and come out lil man"Justin said talking to my stomach. I guess he understood because he started kicking me.

"Is dinner finished?"Justin asked.

"Yes"I said.

"You made spaghetti right?"he asked.

"Isn't that what you asked for?"I asked.

"I was just asking"he said nudging me. I walked over to the couch only to see jacari and maya sleep on the floor. I picked up maya and put her in her room,and I did the same with jacari. I went downstairs and Layed on the couch. Justin likes to bother me when he see's that I'm relaxing.

"Melissa can you rub my feet for me?"Justin asked.

"No! Hell no!"I said.

He sighed.

"I have a assistant"he said.

"A what?"I said.

"You don't know what a assistant is? A assistant-

"No I know what a assistant is but why do you have one?"I asked.

"Cause sometimes ill be out the country and she will have to-

"SHE?! WOMAN? Your assistant is a girl?"I asked.

"Yeah what's the problem?"he asked.

"So there isn't a problem that your assistant is a female? You know very well Justin I plays no games when it comes to mine and I will murder a girl"I said.

Justin kissed my temple.

"You have nothing to worry about. She will be over here tomorrow"he said.

"Tuh she better be fully clothed two"I said.

Justin pov

I woke up with maya laying on me. Melissa was up cleaning and Jacari was watching tv.