Broken promises

Chapter 6

Melissa pov

Justin is a complete dick. He already knows I don't like Erica and he continues to bring her around the house. I'm really finna blow up on this girl in a minute.

"Erica stop playing and do it"Justin said laughing.

"Justin no your good. I'm not touching your hair"she said.

"Why you act like its dirty?"he said.

"Justin shut up"she said playfully hitting him.

Okay this shit ends today.

"Erica. Ill really appreciate if you don't lay hands on Justin whether its playfully or you being dead ass serious"I said.

"You need to fucking relax yourself. Nobody is fucking your man so stop acting like I'm the bad girl and acting like I'm the enemy"she said.

I know she didn't curse at me.

"Melissa relax yourself. That was really uncalled for"Justin said.

"I don't want her hands going on you"I said.

"Melissa it's not that serious"Justin said.

"You don't like me? Why? What did I even do to you?"she asked.

"You know what? Fuck this I'm gone"I said going upstairs. I called Chris to see what he was up to.

"Hello?"he answered.

"Chris,it's Melissa what are you up to?"I asked.

"Nothing I'm just chilling why?"he asked.

"I wanted to hang out or something"I said.

"Come over ill text you my address"he said.

"Ok"I said hanging up.

I grabbed my bag but Justin was blocking me from going downstairs.

"Where you going?"he asked.

"It shouldn't concern you"I said.

"Well I ain't marry you for nothing. Where you going?'he asked.

"I'm going to Catalina's"I said.

"Oh really? You full of shit Melissa. You get mad over the smallest shit"he said.

"I'm your wife so if I don't want the bitch touching you she shouldn't be touching you"I said.

"You either jealous or have trust issues"he said.

I pushed the shit out of him and walked downstairs.

"So we so shit like this?"he yelled.

"Yup I see you later"I said walking out the house. I got in the car and made my way over to Chris house.

(Chris house)

I knocked on the door and he act like he isn't want to answer. So I continued to knock.

"My fault"he said coming outside with no shirt on exposing his tattoos.

"It's okay"I said walking in his house. His house was hellah big. Like you can build another house inside of his house.

"You have a big house"I said.

"Thank you"he said. Chris is fine. Really fine but I have Justin.

"So what brings you here?"he asked.

"Nothing I just wanted to hang out"I said. He looked at me with the straightest face.

"It has to be way deeper than that. C'mon you can vent to me"he said.

"Ok so I kind of got into a fight with my husband because he has an assistant. He doesn't even do shit so why have an assistant who is a female. So the girl keeps putting her hands on him touching him and I don't play that lovey dovey shit especially with my man. I just don't feel married anymore"I said.

"Damn. Well I don't know what to say besides you don't play when it comes to yours. Your a good wife and you care"he said.

"Yeah I guess I care way to much"I said.

"Your his wife,that's your job to care and to sweat him"He said.

Chris was telling me nothing but facts.

Justin

Melissa is bugging the fuck out. She act like I didn't hear her whole conversation with her and Chris. I know she is at his house but I'm done talking.

"Ok Justin I'm about to leave"Erica said.

"Ok get home safe"I said hugging her.

I don't know why lissa think I'm fucking around with Erica. I'm not. Speaking of lissa she walked right through the door.

"Why was you at his house?"I asked.

"Why do you care? I'm not fucking him"she said.

"Melissa why the fuck was you at his house?!"I yelled.

"Justin stop! Shut the fuck up! You can hang around with Erica and that's your assistant I can have friends to"she said.

"Male friends"I said rolling my eyes.

"I should be the one screaming at you. You letting that bitch sit on you? High Justin? You ply fighting with her picking her up and all this shit? You out of control Justin"she said.

"I don't feel like having a conversation with you"I said walking out.

"Cause you no I'm right"she said.

"Like I said before stay away from Chris or ima murder him"I said.

"Tuh you act like Erica won't get buried to"Melissa said.

I had to walk out. This shit is to much.