Broken promises

Chapter 14

Melissa pov

I'm still traumatized from what justin did to me. Even though he is my husband I just can't understand why he would want to hurt me physically and emotionally.

"Melissa I need to talk to you"Justin said.

"About what?"I asked.

"About the whole situation with me and Erica"he said.

"What's going on?"I asked.

"Erica is pregnant"he said. Those words pierced my heart.

"And your the father of her child?"I said tearing up.

"It's possible"he said scratching his head.

"No what the fuck you mean it's possible? No when you cheated on me a month ago with her that's when she got pregnant!"I yelled.

"Alright so yes! I'm the fucking father! You think I wanted to be? No I don't"he said yelling.

"Justin you stupid mother fucker. Your a bastard!"I yelled.

"What you just call me?"he asked.

"Bastard!"I said trying to walk away. He grabbed me and slapped me in my face. I punched him in his face and we started fighting. He kicked me in the stomach causing me to fall on the ground and he kept punching me repeatedly. I found the strength to get up and kick him.

"Mommy! Daddy!"stop maya said yelling and crying.

"Justin you see? You hitting me in front of the kids"I said.

"You doing the same thing"he said. I got up and wiped the blood off of my face.

"Justin leave"I said.

"Nah you leave"he said.

"Justin leave or I will kill you"I said crying.

"That's fine but if I leave the kids are coming"he said.

"Justin leave!"I yelled.

"Fine"he said. I sat in the corner and cried. My face was all bruised up. I'm officially done with my marriage.

Justin

That fight me and lissa had...probably ruined our marriage. I'm already a father to 3 kids now I have one more on the way. I'm still not upset with Erica cause it was a mistake and she understands that. She was coming over for a little while so we could talk about things.

"How you feeling?"I asked her.

"I'm doing good I guess"she said hugging me. I rubbed her stomach.

"So it's really mine?"I asked.

"Yes"she said crying.

"Don't cry"I held her.

"No because I messed up everything with you and your family. I didn't want to ruin your life"she said crying.

"It's ok. It was a mistake"I said still holding her. She wiped her face and gave me sonogram pictures.

"It's to early to tell what I'm having but here it is"she said smiling.

"When's your next appointment?"I asked.

"Next week"she said.

"I'll be right there"I said rubbing her stomach. She sighed.

"Thank you Justin....thank you"she said hugging me.

Vote!!! Comment!!!