Broken promises

Chapter 18

Melissa pov

That shit Justin pulled at the party was not right. He really got some nerve. I really hate him,he left his own kids party early for that bitch. I will always remember this. I been with Justin for two years and this was a low blow for me. I obviously still love Justin but I'm not trying anymore. All the marriage shit is done. I honestly wish this never happened but of course when your married your going to have problems but this Is a major problem. I feel like we wasn't thinking about the kids. They should have both of their parents together no matter what. I mean maya and cari ask for Justin everyday and Jamal needs to be around him. I was just debating If I should call Justin over to speak about this whole situation. I don't want to be with him though,it's just for the kids sake they see their dad. I just decided to call up Justin. Ima try not to curse him out even though I really want to.

"Hello?"he answered.

"Justin umm come over we have to talk about things"I said.

"What is there to talk about?"he asked.

"Justin what the fuck. Please don't start with me. I just said come over so we can discuss this whole fucking situation"I said.

"But why you cursing tho? You called me I didn't call you"he said.

"Justin I swear to god if you don't come by the house. Your really getting me upset. I want to try and fix this but your acting stupid as hell"I said. He sighed.

"Fix what? There is nothing to fix but since you want me to come over fine"he said.

"Now thank you and please hurry up I have to be somewhere"I said hanging up. I don't know if this was going to go right or wrong but I really want to fix this. It's only right for the children's sake. Like I said I do love Justin but were not getting back together.

Justin pov

I honestly didn't want to be here. I don't want to be no where by this house. I'm not understanding why couldn't we have this conversation on the phone.

"So what is there to talk about?"I asked.

"Ok so Justin ima say it like this. I still love you and you know that. I miss you but you fucked up. I put up with so much and this is your lowest point. I feel like an asshole because I put my trust in this marriage"she said.

"Melissa but you cheated tho"I said.

"Your right but only once and that was it. I never tried to hurt you multiple times cause that's not me Justin"she said.

"Look Melissa I love you to and I can't change the past. I understand I cheated a lot on you but you acting like I don't and didn't love you which you know I still do"I said.

"Justin I understand but let's not make this about us. Maya and jacari misses you. They haven't seen you since yesterday but you left early and that wrong but ima let that go. The whole point is that you need to start seeing them more"she said.

"I do"I said.

"No you don't. Justin if you don't want to see your kids then tell me"she said.

"Don't start with that"I said reaching in my pocket for my phone. It was ringing. Then I realized this wasn't my phone it was Erica's cause I was in her messages cause I thought it was my phone. She got nothing to hide except Marcus? Who the fuck is Marcus? I'm scrolling through their messages with each other and I can't believe my eyes.....Erica lied!

So sorry I made this chapter short but I got to the point. I won't be updating tomorrow 😭😔...sorry but I will try my hardest to make the next chapter long! Vote comment!