Broken promises

Chapter 8

Melisa pov

"Kay I don't know what to do"I said crying.

"First off what made you have sex with Chris? Your married,you have kids"she said.

"I know. I was being selfish. Everything Happened so fast"I said crying.

"Well are you going to tell Justin?"she asked.

"I have to. I can't keep this from him. Matter of fact after this I'm telling him. This is eating me alive"I said looking at my ring.

Kay pulled me in for a hug.

"Look your my little sister. You made the stupid decision..ever! But no matter what ima stick up for you. If Justin try to get crazy I will kill him"she said laughing.

I laughed.

"I ruined my marriage"I said looking at the ground.

"Look lissa. Everybody makes mistakes,you just chose to make the biggest mistake in your life,but that's not the point. The point is that if Justin really loves you,he is willing to except what happens and move on with life. What is he going to do? Hold grudges? He made the same mistake before. I guarantee you that Justin will man up and move on. He loves you"she said.

"I know. I just don't want this to ruin us. What we created together"I said.

"It's not. Ill tell you what. Ill keep the kids for a extra day,go home,relax get your mind off of things. I don't want you seeing Chris though. When you get home just call me"she said hugging me then kissing my forehead.

"Okay. Thank you so much Kay"I said.

"No problem now get outta here for the kids see you"she said. I laughed then left. I don't know if Justin is going to leave me,if he is going to except the fact I cheated. I always point the finger at Justin for cheating and look at me now. Hopeless.

(Home)

I walked in the house with my heart coming out my chest. I took my shoes off,put my bag down. The problem was there was another bag on the counter which was not mine.

"Justin! You home?"I asked.

Nobody answer but his phone was here. I walked upstairs and heard noise in my bedroom. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Justin look I

He has this bitch Erica in my bed. He lost his fucking mind.

"Oh shit Melissa"he said stoping.

"No no continue your love session"I said.

He took a towel and wrapped it around his waist.

"Baby I'm sorry"he said.

I laughed. All this time I Been stressing myself out because I cheated on Justin,Justin cheated on me. I guess were both even.

"No Justin. It's ok. Let me know when your done"I said trying to walk out but he stopped me.

"Melissa I'm sorry. This was only one time"he said.

"It's ok"I said.

He breathed in and out and I saw the bitch laughing.

"This funny?"I asked.

"It can be"she said. I put my hair in a bun,took my ring off my finger and attacked her.

"Let*hit* me find*hit* you*hit* with Justin*hit* again*hit* I will kill you*hit*

Justin pulled me off of her.

"Baby I'm sorry"he said.

"I fucked Chris"I said.

"You what?"he asked.

"I said I fucked Chris. How many times I gotta say It? You need Spanish?"I asked.

"So you fucked Chris? You cheated on me?"he asked.

"Yeah but I guess were even now. You want to marry Erica or what?"I asked.

"Don't be fucking stupid. I love you I just messed up"he said.

"Tell the hoe to Leave"I said.

"Erica leave"Justin said.

She got her shit and left.

"Justin you really got me fucked up. I only cheated on you once but now I don't know what's going to happen"I said.

"You want to divorce me? You gunna leave?"he asked.

"Nope. But just wait and see Justin. Just wait and see"I said closing the bathroom door.

Justin pov

Last night? Was a fucking disaster. I didn't mean to fuck Erica but she was coming on me and I couldn't resist it. I fucked up my marriage again,but Melissa is acting like shit is normal.

"Good morning baby"lissa said.

"Morning-um what happened to your hair?"I asked.

"Oh i cut it. Justin there is still hair on my head its just short and burgundy"she said smiling.

"Oh umm ok"I said.

I got up and walked to the bathroom and I found a Baggie with weed. I know lissa don't smoke no damn weed.

"Lissa is this yours?"I asked.

"Yes"she said.

"You smoke?"I asked.

"Yes Justin all the time"she said.

"Seems like you been hiding shit from me"I said.

He laughed.

"Last Time I checked you was hitting shorty in the bed,were I lay my head at,so lets not talk about hiding Justin"she said kissing me.

Melissa got to be high or she is up to something.

"I told you I'm sorry"I said.

"And I said its ok. I'm over the situation Justin"she said.

I hugged her.

"Let's play a game. Something kinky"she said.

"Alright"I said smiling.

"Take off all your clothes"she said smiling.

"You want me naked?"I asked.

"Yes daddy. From head to toe"she said.

I did just that.

"Follow me"she said heading towards the front door. I followed her. She took handcuffs out and placed one around my wrist. She opened the front door and snapped it around the pole.

"Now what I want you to do is.....goodbye"she said kissing me then closing the door.

"Melissa open the door. I'm butt ass naked and you closing doors?"I asked yelling.

She is crazy son. How am I suppose to get back in the house and she got a nigga but ass naked.

Vote!!!!! Comment!!!