Broken promises

Chapter 23

Melissa pov

I'm done...I'm definitely not going back to Justin. I'm just sitting here and thinking about how I let my kids down. I can't keep them away from Justin because every kid needs a father figure. I never had a father figure so the least I can do is let then have their time with Justin. Justin has cheated on me so many times I wouldn't be surprised if he caught something honestly.

"Melissa so your living here?"Kayla asked.

"Yeah I bought the house cause it was huge and I'm damn sure not living with Justin"i said.

"I can't believe he did that and your ass should've been left him after what happened but you wanted to continue to go back to him"she said.

"Look ok I messed up a couple times I was blindsided but I can't help that shit now. obviously I see his wicked ways now"i said.

"I just don't want you going back to him because that's what you do. you think he is a changed man when all he does is the same shit. it's a repeating cycle that you fall in to"kay said. She is right. I can't keep chasing him. I'm grown I can handle my own. My phone started ringing and it was chelsea.

"Hello?"i answered.

"Bitch guess what I just found out"she said.

"What happened?"i asked.

"Catalina is pregnant by Justin. I don't fuck with her after she did what she did I can't trust her"she said. I sighed.

"Girl I hope he is happy with her. I'm not upset or anything"i said.

"I hope you feel better"she said.

"Me to. ill call you later"i said. Kayla looked to try to figure out the puzzled look on my face.

"What happened?"she asked.

"Catalina is pregnant"i said.

"Boom! there it goes! I knew that was going to happen. I don't know how I know but I knew Catalina was sneaky from the start. I didn't trust her. I try to look out for you cause your my sister even though you don't want to be bothered but I'm going to anyway"she said.

"I know I know"i said running my fingers through my hair.

"Try and get your mind off of things. relax smoke some weed"she said laughing. I laughed some.

"Well what you waiting for roll it up roll it up"i said laughing.

"I don't know how to roll up"kay said.

"I got this" I said laughing.

"Where is the kids?" she asked.

"Over with justin" I said rolling my eyes.

"They spending the night or you picking them up?" she asked.

"Picking them up but that's later. it's my time right now. im stressed. he lucky I didn't blow his house up"i said. Kay laughed but I'm dead ass.

Justin

I'm thankful i still have my kids with me. I can't imagine my life without them. yes I hurt Melissa but I can't do anything about that no more. I'm not with Catalina either. I just wanted to fuck that was all. Trey came over just to talk and shit.

"Yo bro what the fuck happened?" he asked.

"I fucked Catalina"i said.

"You wanted that?" He said screwing up his face.

"Nigga what you screwing up your face for?"i asked.

"I could've told you she was a hoe from the beginning. you with her now?" he asked.

"Nah I just wanted to fuck" I said.

"So my nigga. what you mean to tell me is you had sex with a girl you know is a hoe, didn't like her, you was married having sex with Catalina. you cheated on your wife with a hoe. that was some corny shit bro ima tell you that" he said.

"I can't do nothing about it now. what is done is done" I said.

"Maya get down from there"trey said.

"You not my daddy" she said.

"Maya get your ass down from those stairs"i yelled.

"She to damn sassy"trey said.

"That's all Melissa"i said.

"Speaking of her, have you spoke to her ?" trey asked.

"Nah. she moved. she wants nothing to so with me" I said.

"I could understand. I mean you cheated on her like 700 times" he said laughing.

"Nigga whatever" I said. my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Justin we need to talk"the female voice said.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Catalina"she said.

"What do we need to talk about. that night was a one time thing. I don't want you " I said.

"So you just fucked me and that's that?" she asked.

"Pretty much now bye" I said.

"Just to let you know I caught chlamydia and you obviously have it. that's why you should always make sure to know who you fuck then just "leave". have a great night" she said. I couldn't believe what I just heard. she gave me a disease. I have a disease. How the fuck am I suppose to tell Melissa?

"You good bro?" trey asked.

"Nah yo....nah" I said.

Finally updated. this wasn't wasn't the finale...kind of thinking if I should delete after this but let's see.....❤