Broken promises

Chapter 15

Melissa pov

The kids are at Kayla's house. I just feel like living is not a option any more. I dealt with Justin's shit for so long I feel like giving up. The thing is I have kids. They need there mom around. It's already clear that I'm filing for divorce. I started already moving things out the house into my condo. The doorbell rang do I guess that was the people to move the things out my house.

"What are you doing here?"I asked Justin.

"I'm getting my things"he said.

"I packed your things for you already"I said. He went upstairs and grabbed his things and brought them to his car. I peeked out the window and saw Erica in the car. He came back in the house and got the rest of his things.

"Do your staying with Erica?"I asked.

"Why you concerned? We not living together no more"he said.

"You right but I'm filing for divorce so"I said.

"So this is the end of us?"he asked.

"Hell yeah"I said.

"How am I going to see my kids?"he asked.

"I'll set something up"I said.

"You doing what you said you wouldn't. Taking my kids away"he said.

"Justin you got what you wanted"I said opening the door for him. I watched him leave and pull off knowing there was another girl with him in the car. I didn't even cry. I tried going up the stairs to unpack since Justin was the one leaving. The doorbell rang again. I was so irritated like I didn't want to speak to him.

"Justin what the fuck- oh it's you. What are you doing here?"I asked.

Justin pov

After I dropped off my things at my other house I went to the appointment with Erica. Since I'm the father of Erica's child,she will be living with me.

"Justin how far are we?"she asked.

"We're almost.....actually we here"I said.

"Remind me to never drive with you again"she said laughing.

"Shush...you still living"I said helping her out the car.

"So what you expecting me to have?"she asked.

"A boy so he could look like me"I said smiling"helping her with the door.

"Oh my gosh"she said laughing. We sat down in the private waiting area.

"Justin and Erica come with me"dr.anne said. I grabbed Erica's hand and we walked to the room.

"So Erica what do you want to have?"dr.anne asked.

"A girl but he wants a boy"she said pointing to me.

"Alright let's take a look"she said. You couldn't see since she was only 3 months but you saw the baby.

"You still see the baby's head but that's all you see right now. Like I tell all my other patience stay away from greasy foods and drink lots of water"she said.

"Thank you"Erica said. I helped her up and we walked out the room.

"Hold on let me use the bathroom"Erica said.

Erica pov

I called up my Best friend Keisha. I have to fill her in on a lot.

"Keisha"I said.

"What's going on?"she asked.

"I don't know what I'm having yet"I said.

"Well is Justin buying it?"she asked.

"Definitely. I slept with Marcus before Justin so of course he is going to think the child is his"I said.

"So I guess it's coming together after all"she said.

"Yeah we live together and he got a divorce with his wife"I said.

"Wow I see you"she said.

"I knew he would leave her for me"I said.

Erica will only have one pov which was that one....anyways vote! Comment!