Broken promises

Chapter 12

Melissa pov

I woke up next to the toilet bowl. No this can't be. I was throwing up all yesterday and this morning. I hope I'm not having more children. It's shut down for that. I mean I love being a mom but its just to much,I want to take things slow.

"Baby you ok?"Justin said rubbing my stomach.

"Yeah I feel like a million bucks"I said leaning my head over.

"We'll you damn sure don't look like it right now"Justin said chuckling. I looked at him.

"I'm sorry baby. Why everytime we have sex you always sick?"he asked.

"Justin you can't be fucking serious"I said laughing weakly.

"You think you pregnant again?"he asked.

"Justin hell no! I don't want to be right now"I said.

"Why you acting like having my kids are a bad thing"he said picking me up and putting me in the bed.

"The kids we make are bad as hell"I said.

"That's not true"he said. I pointed to jacari and maya fighting and throwing shit at each other.

"So they just kids having fun"he said.

"You better get them before I whip they ass"I said.

"Relax grumpy"Justin said picking up maya. I had Jamal next to me. All he do is just sleep.

"Cari stop crying! Your going to wake up the baby"I said.

"I don't care!"he yelled and ran.

Justin looked at me.

"Daddy put me down. You made cari mad"she said running after him. The thing about maya is that when she see that jacari is upset or crying and she don't make him cry or whatever she will kick your ass. That's what I love about her.

"We'll Jamal over here is sleep and the other one is cooking right now"Justin joked.

"Justin nothing is cooking"I said.

"Just make sure"he said kissing me then leaving the room.

Right now wasn't the time to be pregnant. Me and Justin just made up,we still have disagreements on Erica still "working" for him,it's just to much.

Justin pov

I don't understand why Melissa doesn't want to have more kids. Even though its not the perfect time in our lives right now,I want her to have more.

"Melissa tell me why you don't want to have more kids"i said.

"Justin I told you,there is no need to rush. It's not the best time right now dealing with our situations"she said.

"Melissa what the fuck? I thought we got passed this whole thing. I wasn't even thinking bout it until you just brought it up"I said.

"You see Justin ?Your getting defensive. For no reason. I'm not a baby making machine"she said.

"But you acting like-

"Acting like what Justin? Please tell me. You want more baby's but I'm not tryna go through that shit again right now. That shit is painful,being in labor,having contractions,pushing big ass heads out my vagina hurts Justin"she said.

I wanted to laugh but that was going to show me that I was immature right now.

"Fine. Whatever"I said walking Away.

"Justin understand me"she said.

"Nah. I can't right now. I feel like you don't want to be bothered with me"I said taking my laptop.

"Justin that's not the case. I love you but the timing"she said.

"Mhhhhm I hear you"I said walk up the stairs. She really pissed me off.

Hey guys so while I was writing this,I started writing another story which I did. The story is called beautiful liar. Its a tyga fanfic Make sure you guys read after this. I already started writing and I updated chapter one!! So yeah vote comment!!! And make sure you read the story,don't forget😁😠👏✌