Broken promises

Chapter 13

Melissa pov

So I found out I was pregnant but I got an abortion. It wasn't the Right time in my life right now. I wasn't telling Justin I got an abortion because he doesn't need to know. I put the kids down for the night. I was still in pain.

"You went to the hospital?"Justin asked showing me the papers.

"Umm yeah"I said.

"What for?"he asked looking upset.

"Nothing"I said.

"No Melissa fuck that tell me why!"he yelled.

"Your going to wake the kids up"I said.

He pushed me against the wall.

"Tell me why!"he yelled. I instantly broke down in tears.

"I got an abortion"I said crying.

"You killed my unborn child? That's what you did?"he asked. I cried and Justin cried.

"Why the fuck would you do that?"he asked.

"I don't know"I said wiping my face.

"You don't know huh? You full of shit melissa"he said. Justin is drunk by the way.

"I'm not full of shit"I said walking away. Justin grabbed me and threw me on the bed.

"What the fuck?"I said.

"Shut up! You wanna kill niggas children right? So we Boutta make more"he said.

"Justin stop it your drunk"I said.

"But you killed somebody" he said.

"I didn't"I said crying. Justin hovered over me.

"Nah don't cry. This what you wanted"he said pulling his pants down. He lifted up my shirt and pulled my shorts down. I tried fighting him but that didn't work.

"Stop hitting me"he said holding me. He slid inside of me and I cried. This is not what I wanted. The kids are sleep right in the other room.

"Maybe you will think twice about the decision you made"he said pumping faster. I cried because I didn't want this. I'm being raped by my own husband. Justin finally finished.

"You fucking disgrace...go to sleep"he said turning the lights off. I cried. Even though he wouldn't remember this tomorrow morning i will.

Justin

I woke up with a headache. I went upstairs and the kids wasn't up yet. I went into the room.

"Goodmorning baby"I said to lissa.

"Morning"she said nonchalantly.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"Nothing...I'm fine"she said. I went over to kiss her.

"What's wrong with your eyes?"I asked.

"Nothing...allergies"she said.

"Oh okay....I love you"she I said.

"Love you to"she said burying her face in her sheet. I went to the other room to grab my cell phone and Erica was calling.

"Justin"she said.

"What's up"I said.

"We have to talk"she said.

"About?"I asked.

"Remember the time you cheated on Melissa with me?"she asked.

"Yes why?"I asked.

"Ummm...I'm pregnant"she said.

"What!"i said.

"I'm pregnant by you"she said.

"No! I don't believe you...you realize you costing my life? I have a family! I'm married already"I said.

"We'll you should've thought twice about fucking me"she said hanging up. This can't be happening. This is bullshit....I don't believe it...

Sorry its short but Finally I updated! But I'm debating if I should delete my tyga story(beautiful liar)....