Broken promises

Chapter 24

Melissa pov

I've been doing really good on my own. I don't need anybody to help me. Justin tries to call and want to talk things jut but no I'm not falling into that trap any more. I looked so foolish going back to him and I can't let it happen again. It's not like Justin doesn't see the kids, i let him come to my house and see the kids and i still ignore the hell out of him, but me and Chris on the other hand, were building something together. He met the kids and the kids like him, he brought them to the studio with him and a lot. I'm not rushing into anything but I can tell you that me and Chris are together but I have my own space and he has his.

"Clean up your toys mya" i said to her.

"I can't I'm watching tv" she said holding her puppy.

"I got it" Chris said cleaning up after her.

"Thank you" I said.

"No problem" he said picking up every last bit of you there was

"So you stole the kids yesterday...how were they?" I asked him.

"Jacari was everywhere and mya was being sassy as usual" he said laughing.

"I have no idea where she gets that from" I said.

"There is only one person in the world where she can possibly get that attitude from which is you because I've experienced the attitude and it wasn't pretty" he said.

"Oh stop it Chris I'm not that bad" I said.

"You slapped me for no reason"he said.

"I didn't even hit you hard cry baby"i said.

"You and I both know who the real cry baby is here" he Said smirking. the doorbell ranged and I went to get the door.

"Justin what do you want?"i asked.

"I have to talk to you right now" he said.

"I'm busy" I said. Justin looked over my shoulder and saw Chris.

"You got that nigga around my children?"he asked.

"They like him. Look Justin don't come over here rubbing your bad vibes around and shit" I said.

"I have to tell you something"he said.

"What? you got another bitch pregnant?"i asked.

"I caught Clhmydiah" he said. I looked at him and I didn't even give a response.

"It's your fault. You wanted to go around and fool with these irrelevant ass hoes so no Justin I'm not gunna feel bad for you" I said.

"Wow that nigga must put something in your brain" he said.

"Justin you know what? I'm done. go leave and go get help because that's what you need right now Justin. You can't understand the fact the you fucked up and won't accept it Justin. I'm not gunna deal with the shit anymore I moved on Justin" I said.

"Wow so it's over ? im out" Justin said leaving. I can't deal with him and his bullshit anymore. I don't think it's fair he put me and the kids through shit.Now I gotta hear this nigga say he caught something? Like I said it's his fault because he didn't want to stay committed in our marriage. I know i messed up before but that was once only.

Justin pov

I went threw every box of pictures with me Melissa and the kids. I can admit that I fucked up and yes I can admit I took advantage of Lissa but know i now this shit bite me right in my ass. I lost basically everything. I lost my kids and my wife. How am I suppose to get help? I have so much shit to think about. There was a loud knock on the door so I went to we who it was.

"Yo bro we gotta talk" trey said barging in my house.

"Tell me about it" I said.

"Aight so bro, remember I was telling you about that party last night and that bad bitch that was with me?" trey asked.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"I fucked shorty" he said.

"You better hope and pray kelsey don't find out bout that shit cause she will murder your ass" i said.

"I know, I'm trying to stop having the bitch text me but I can't she look so good" he said.

"Yo that bitch Catalina gave me something" I said.

"Something like what? A gift?" he asked.

"Yes a gift straight from hell" I said. trey looked at me then he thought.

"Oh no bro... she gave you a disease?"he asked.

"The bitch gave me Clhmydiah"i said.

"Damn...you lucky that shit is cute able

Cause god forbid it was aids or some shit" he said.

"I should've never fucked her"i said.

"You should've never fucked anybody period. That was your wife and Melissa was a good ass wife. Niggas was sweating her and you let a good thing pass you by. Justin bro, you can't keep messing with bitches and think your girl not gunna find out, they always find out shit but this not the point I'm trying to make. I'm trying to say that you need to stop playing games yo. You fucked up big time and I don't know if you winning Melissa back because i bet she tired of your shit. You gotta focus on you and clear your mind and think about the choices you make" he said. I all listened to this and let this shit soak in my brain. Of course I fucked up plenty of times and I admit it. I don't want to do it anymore.

"Yo thank you bro. Nobody could've said this shit to me" I said dapping him.

"I'm here yo, just know if anything happens you could tell me and it's vice versa with this shit" he said.

"I got you"i said.

Hey guys so yeah I will defiantly be updating more. I came back to a lot of messages asking why I didn't update for 3 months or so....school :( and I got extra busy but I'm back :)