Broken promises

Chapter 16

Melissa pov

"What are you doing here Chris?"I asked him.

"I haven't spoke to you in a while. I wanted to make sure if everything is ok"he said.

"Yeah everything is fine. Just getting a divorce nothing big"I said being sarcastic.

"Look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause this"he said.

"Sit down"I said. He sat on my couch.

"Look I was wrong just as much as you but I know you didn't mean it. I mean you knew I was married but I can't even blame you. I mean what's done is done,I'm divorced,he lives with another girl so I'm good"I said.

"Damn I'm sorry to hear that"he said.

"It's all good"I said.

"Ima go"he said hugging me.

"Later"I said.

My life is falling apart piece by piece,day by day. I still have some bruises on my face but I cover them up . Kay is coming so I know If she see's them Justin is dead. I got the door and saw my kids.

"Mommy!"maya yelled.

"Hi my love"I said kissing her.

"Where's daddy?"maya asked.

"He is at work"I said.

"Mommy. Daddy been to work for a long time"she said.

"You will see daddy tomorrow at your birthday party"I said.

"Yaaaaaay!"she said running upstairs.

"Uhhh hey Kay thanks for taking care of them"I said kissing her on the cheek.

"No problem. I know how shit gets trust me he will be coming back"she said. I didn't tell her about me filing for divorce.

"Jacari go upstairs with your sister"I said kissing him. Jamal was swinging in his swing chair.

"Look Kay. Justin cheated on me and got Erica pregnant. Were getting divorced and he let her live with him. Kayla looked hurt. She trusted Justin like that was her brother. She really loved him and I was surprised because the look in her eyes wanted to make me cry.

"I'm sorry. I can't believe it. I was counting on yall because I knew yall would make it being together. It been 2 years already"she said crying.

"Look Kay. I'm perfectly fine. I promise. I may be hurt and upset but I can't do nothing about that. I just have to move on"I said. She couldn't stop crying. She was gunna make me cry. I can't be mad though,I'm the one who walked out on the marriage any way.

Justin pov

I don't understand why I couldn't find somebody like Erica. She laid back and not annoying. She appreciate's shit and she doesn't hold things. I'm telling you if I found Erica way before melissa? We would be married.

"You getting so big"I said kissing her cheek.

"Justin I know! I feel like a cow. My nose got big and shit"she said.

"You look cute pregnant"I said.

"Justin it's not the time for that"she said laughing.

"I'm sorry ok"I said hugging her.

"So your kids birthday is tomorrow"she said.

"Yeah they having a party. Nothing big. Your welcomed to come"I said.

"No. I doubt it they want me there. I'm like the most hated over there"she said laughing.

"Looks its alright. Nothing to be afraid of"I said.

"No it's fine. I have things to do anyway"she said pushing me playfully.

"Like what? Eat up all the food?"I asked.

"I can't help it! I hope you didn't forget I'm eating for two"she said.

"Of course not"I said kissing her neck.

"So I have to start picking out this baby's furniture and things"she said.

"Nah bae. Don't worry ima get everything taken care of. Don't worry bout anything"I said. She hugged me and kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you Justin"she said kissing me once more.

"Any time. I got you"I said.

"Well I'm going upstairs now"she said.

"No stay with me"I said pulling her.

"I'm tired baby"she said looking at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers.

"Alright fine"I said kissing her. I think all of this happened for a reason. I'm probably ment to be with Erica.

Vote! Comment!