Broken promises

Chapter 5

Melissa pov

It's been a week since Jamal has been here. He is starting to look more and more like Justin. Cari and maya loves fighting over Jamal.

"No I want to hold him"cari said.

"No he is my brother. I hold him"maya said.

"No maya he is your brother and cari's brother. Y'all need to stop yelling at each other"I said.

Both cari and maya ran after each other. Kay was coming over to pick the kids up. She even wants to take Jamal but I don't know. I heard Kay pull up in the drive way.

"Cari,maya auntie Kay is here to take yall"I said opening the door.

They ran to her.

"Can I take Jamal? Please"she begged.

I thought about it.

"Fine he is dressed anyway"I said handing her the diaper bag.

"I'll bring them back later. Love you"she said kissing me then heading out.

This would be a good time to go do some shopping. I scrolled down my Instagram just liking shit and here comes Justin and Erica. Why is Erica sitting in his lap? Lemme just calm myself. I took my car keys laced up my Jordan's fixed my jeans and left.

(Bloomingdales)

I needed to get the kids more clothes so I just did a little shopping here. I walked and walked until I bumped into this guy.

"I'm sorry"I said.

"Nah it's cool ma"he said looking at me up and down. I examined his tattoos,pink lips,tan skin.

"What's your name?"he asked me.

"Married"I said showing my ring.

He laughed.

"What's yours?"I asked.

"Tempted"he said licking his lips.

"I'm married"I said laughing.

"I'm Chris"he said trying to shake my hand.

I rolled my eyes.

"Melissa"I said.

"Oh I like that name"he said.

"Look Chris I know what your trying to do. I'm married"I said trying to walk away.

"Ok I understand you married but you can't have male friends?"he asked.

He does have a point since Justin hangs around with Erica his "assistant" I could have some male company besides him.

"Fine what do you want?"I asked.

"I want your number that's all"he said.

I gave him my phone he put his number in it.

"Happy now?"I asked.

"Very happy"he said looking me up and down.

"Quit that"I said walking away.

"My fault"he laughed.

I'm not telling Justin about this.

Justin

"Justin get off of me before I kill you!"Erica yelled.

"You ain't goin no were"I said holding her in a head lock. She kicked me in my leg and started running.

"Justin ok you got it"she said laughing. I picked her up and when I turned around Melissa was just standing there.

"Hi lissa"I said.

She ignored me and walked upstairs.

"I'm sorry I think ima go"Erica said.

"It's not your fault"I said.

"It's cool just call me tomorrow I guess"she said grabbing her bag and phone.

I walked upstairs and tried to talk to Melissa.

"Yo Melissa what's good with you?"I asked her.

"Nothing"she said.

"There is obviously something. What I was play fighting with Erica? Your mad?"I asked.

She laughed.

"Justin shut the fuck up with that. I'm tired goodnight"she said going into the bathroom.

She got some serious issues. Her phone was going off like crazy. Who the fuck is Chris? This nigga don't know she married? Melissa came out the bathroom.

"Who the fuck is Chris?"I asked.

"Some guy I met in Bloomingdales"she said.

"Some guy? Lissa your married! Fuck you doing getting other niggas numbers?"I asked.

"Why can't I have male friends?"she asked.

"Lissa you crazy? You see your body? How pretty you are? He tryna get with you and I'm not with it"I said.

"Ok so Erica is trying to get with you. Justin you barely do shit. Why you need a assistant? Huh?"she asked.

"Goodnight. I don't have time for this shit. All I know is nigga better fall back or I'm finding his ass"I said getting into bed.

"Tell Erica don't touch you"she said.

"Man whatever"I mumbled.

Vote! Comment!