48.

Noami's POV

I rolled over and Tyrone wasn't in the bed with us. But I remembered he's sleeping with Elizabeth tonight.

Now, I can't back to sleep. Then I started tossing and turning.

"I'm finna beat yo axs." Tray mumbled.

"I need my baby. In order to go back to sleep." I said.

"Well, he's taking a break from being sophisticated."

"My baby loves cuddling with me. Thank you very much, and I just got to go and get him." I said getting out the bed.

"No, you're not." Tray said bringing me back.

"You don't understand, I need him."

He pulled me closer and laid me on his chest.

"Remember you couldn't sleep unless we were touching."

"Yeah." I said playing in his hair.

"Noami, I love you. I know I said that a thousand times and I have a weird way of showing it but I do. And everything that happened between us, I'm sorry. I just want us to be us again."

"Tray, we've kissing, touching, sleeping in the same bed. We are us. We're just us who's not having sex and me living in another state." I said.

"And what's going to happen when you go back huh? I'll tell you. You're going to go back with ole dude because he's going to do something to get you back. Because you're an amazing person. And I'm just gone be left alone once again but I can't wait forever." he said looking up at me.

"You're right." I said.

Then I brought him into a kiss and I deepened it an got in top of him.

"Wait, Noami, wait." he said.

"You're turning me down again?" I asked.

"Haha, no but its not just going to be sex with us."

"I know that. Now, if you wanna fck my new and bigger axs shut up and kiss me now." I said laughing, which made him laugh.

Then he did just what he was told. I pulled off his shirt and he pulled of my bra and flipped us over. Then he gave me a bandana.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"So, the house won't hear those loud axs moans you be doing."

"Haha."

He pulled down my shorts and start doing the second thing he do best. Plus, that bandana came in handy.

I cummed over and over again but he kept going.

Then he licked me all the way back up until he reaching my lips. And he started fingering me.

"Oh my." I said breaking away from the kiss.

I grabbed his arm and he stopped.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"That sh*t hurts."

"Haha, babe you had a baby."

"Exactly."

"I'll be gentle, this time." he said.

But I didn't want gentle. I wanted sex, rough and wild sex.

He took off his pants and grabbed a condom from off his wallet and I slid it on.

Then he started kissing on my neck and slid in slowly and I sinked my nails into his back biting down in my lip.

This was hurting badly, like it was my first time again.