Chapter 1: When will it end

Oh when will summer break end?! I'm so hyped for school, freshman year for that matter and I just can't wait for the lingering stares I am going to get from all those people that see my " summer glo up. " People are gonna start looking at me differently, because I know they'll have something to look at, something much more fascinating. I don't mean to have an ego but I am honestly much better looking than 8th grade year and trust me I had it BAD...
My hair goes from naturally straight to a sponge with just one stroke of a hair brush and my acne oh my, lets not underestimate it the few friends I had in my art class had a straight mind for art and they liked to draw anything, everything. One day I made the mistake of asking if they could draw me and they did all three of them accepted the challenge and I told them who's drawing is more convincing I would give them the list of the varsity football players names along with their numbers and let's just say none forget about the little red marks on my face and let me just say they all looked pretty accurate but I broke my promise and they were so mad they all made an art presentation to the class of my self portrait, which was a pain because that class was filled with people with iPhones and without any shame of posting that on snapchat with the caption #same. Consider the fact that the picture was so accurate everyone off ohsnapitsizzies's snapchat followers knew at the moment who that it was me Elizabeth Murann was totally now fully aware of the small but almost yet glow in the dark features on my face it is viable to say I was scarred for the entire eighth grade year including with my so called " art friends " scooting down two tables with " ohsnapitgotold" and her pair delinquents she calls friends. That hour passed like it was almost not even in the time frame off those 8 hours in solitary confinement. When eighth grade year came to a wrap, the thing I did on the very last day of school was watch Netflix " the vampire diaries " to all of my delena fans out there I feel you, but now as you can see I'm not the most party person but I can tell you, I don't shit on parties either I have fun! Well, sort of if you count sitting on the couch and talking to whoever may come near me fun. Trust me I've never been so confident to start school again, as a matter of fact I threw up on the first day of school of my eighth grade year, keep in mind that I made myself do that. Yikes I need to have a check honestly.