Chapter 2: the contrast

My whole summer has been pretty much eating, sleeping and repeating. ( Keep in mind I skipped the rave part, they're was no rave whatsoever.) i had my hopes up for this summer unfortunately, I got the same thing I got every summer again, and again, and again. For some reason I thought I was gonna fall in love, have my first kiss, get a boyfriend ( although it wouldn't be my first, my first successful one really. ) but things don't really go my way as you can tell, i will try my hardest to have some confident actually in the situation, because every time I tell myself that I will be alright I end up melting hot under the sun and stay there like the diarrhea I am, but I have to stay confident I have to keep my hopes up maybe something will come my way? Hopefully, I doubt it though.

Yoandri's POV
Although another year in high school is something to live for, it's junior year and the year 2015 has been one of the most influential years of my life. I auditioned for La Voz Kids, I turned two chairs around at the last second and they talked to me and told me that my voice was rare and hard to find, i smiled thinking about it, that moment that piece, the music is just another fit into the puzzle. Music is my life and that's what I love to do and what I want to do for the rest of my days not living in fear of what people say. I'm going for it you'll see me chasing my dreams.