Ch.11 ' thottie thottie pinned agaisnt the wall

When I got home I waited and waited for the clock to strike 6:30. Yoandri wanted me to meet him at 7 at his house and I had no idea what the heck was going to happen.
I heard my phone buzz. Thinking it was Yoandri I went to messages and checked for sure.
Although it wasn't him...

Unknown: mirror mirror on the wall who is the sluttiest of them all? Oh that's right I am, bitch.

Who the hell even was this thirsty chick.... What the actu-
And just like that she typed a response

Unknown: trying to sneak a kiss from Yoandri?
-
Don't worry I have a source that saw you hooking up yesterday and kissing today
-
He knows what he wants with you but you don't. Do you?
-
Why don't you ask him? Why don't you ask him for round 2 for fucks sake

As I was typing she responded before I could even ask who it was

Unknown: save your typing bitch, he isn't yours and he doesn't like you he would rather have someone with experience like me not someone who doesn't even know how to kiss. You probably kiss like a dog, I'm just sayin.

As she was typing I typed even quicker

E: listen here bitch, I don't know who the hell you think you are but some people some people with a MIND don't go for hoes like you, I don't need experience he can teach me his.

Unknown: yeah well there's the problem. You both have no experience whatsoever trust me I lived with him in Florida and he didn't even kiss a girl until freshman year, just. Like. You. Except he's actually pulled like hard.

Someone from Florida? That can't mean.... No it can't... I have their numbers already

E: can you tell me who the fuck you are? Do I even know you ?

Unknown: nah bitch but I know you, and I have my sources. Well bitch I'm just gonna get to the point. STAY AWAY FROM HIM

E: he's leaving either way, guess we're both out of luck.

Unknown: that doesn't mean you can't visit him in Florida either, oh yay my sources are going to be there and since Yoandri might be a good friend and decide to give you tickets, you can take them and go, but don't think they won't be all over you. Bonkers, bye!

What type of fuckery.. I can't even begin to explain how many things just went wrong. So I can't be with him?