Chapter 4: welcome to hell

As I opened the doors to my new life, my opportunity i walked in with my head held high and told myself to keep my posture straight and never look back into that prison some people like to call middle school. No matter and I'm going in!
As I walked past the bike racks I saw 2/5 of my clique out there waiting for me Eva & lasey but 2 others were missing.
" Hello my friends." I said before pulling them each into a hug with with both of my arms full.
" hey we've been waiting for you,did you check your schedule online?" Eva greeted me.
" yes I did and I have it as my screensaver, typical."
They chuckled as I show them my classes
" Alrighttt I like it we have tres classes and one of them happens to be Spanish whoo." Lasey responded as she smirked.
" We have only one class together but hey it's 3 out of 5 right now, let's see what's going on with the other two." Eva responded she had hope that atleast one pair of us had classes together but it was a big school and left a lot of broken dreams.
I haven't felt as confident as I did when I walked out of my house and being dropped off but there is a bright side to anything I just had to look deeper.

Then came the lost sisters, they are literally twin sisters but the most different pair I have ever come across, they both have amazing personalities they are just more unique. I looked at them with a big grin on my face and ran with my grandma legs to go hug them. "Come on now there's one arm for the each of you." They smiled as I pulled them in and the rest came in to create a big love tornado.
" We've Missed you guys so much." Bren, straight long blonde hair beautiful hazel eyes and a skin as pale as the writing on my English report. " We really did, three months feel like years with you guys around." Rebecca brown curly hair blue eyes and skin as pale as bren's decided to add to it.
" yeah yet you couldn't give a phone call? You won't get freaking phone bombed by your parents if you take 2
Minutes you mongoloid." I replied with my astounding words.
" we love you Lizzie shut up. " the blonde one stated. The only blonde one I may add. " Hey we totally forgot to tell you guys so there is this new kid that is an old family friend back when we lived in Florida and he's a new student today, he's a junior."
" oh nice nice."
And just like that the bells that provided the start of our new day of hell rang, people screamed and I found that hilarious.
I went to my first class which was Biology with Mrs. Duran, I hope this one is good to me
I entered my class, I took the seat near the back just in case the teacher would ask us to introduce ourselves I can think of what to say.
I knew nobody so far so I decided to use my well known 'social skills' and talked to the girl addicted to her phone next to me.
" Hey, I was wondering if you knew the route to room 846, because I heard the building has like three floors so I wanna know which one it's located in." I smiled.
" oh lucky for you I got a mini tour from my cousin this morning, and yes I know where it's located. Is that your next class?"
"yeah it is actually, you have it next hour too?" Asking hoping I get lucky
" I do actually, I can totally walk you there, it's really close."
" That is so great of you thank you." And I grinned.
" no problem."
" oh and uh what's your name?" I asked
" Amanda yours?"
" Elizabeth it's been a pleasure."

We talked about our life's, our past schools, she actually talked to me about some of the 'hot guys' in this school that I should keep a look out for. I knew that we just met and talking about guys wasn't really the correct topic of conversation but I took it as a go and that I made a new friend.
" Okay so there's this new guy that these twins presented me to." She said with a smirk
" you know the Doyle twins?" I asked with clear curiosity in my voice.
" glad to say I do, they are the best."
" I know right."
" Okay so the guy's name is Yoandri, super sweet, very hot, and perfectly styled hair. "
" The twins were talking about a guy that's close to them maybe that's him. "
" yeah it is and uh BTW he's in this class."
"Wait what."
Just when she said that a guy that basically fit all of Amanda's descriptions but I did see some that she left out, he was skinnier than I thought he would be. He was very short for a junior, he had a beautiful face with very soft looking lips, perfect eyebrows,and hair that was nicely styled and he had a swift curl that brought out the look, he was very stylish I see.
I stared at him not knowing how that would help me in the future but he sat in the front row, so if he would want to stare he would have to turn around which wasn't a possibility . I had the perfect view since I was a few rows Down and I could stare at him and he wouldn't even know who I was.
" What do you think?" Amanda asked me.
" Why isn't it obvious? He's so hard to stop staring at."
" I know right hey watch this." She then turned away as her body pointed towards his direction and I knew what she was attempting
" hey Yoandri." She called out, but not too loud causing me to turn away and look straight towards the board. Through my peripheral vision I could see him wave at her, smiling. Oh now I wish I wouldn't have turned away
" Hey say hi to him." I turned to look at him pretending I haven't seen him before and as i came to do that I saw he was staring straight at me, deep into my soul.
He smiled at me making me blush lightly and I smiled back not showing teeth, although not too dryly.
As the late bell rang and class began. As the bell rang the teacher walked in.
" Class has begun. Welcome fellow delinquents."
I sighed in desperation