Ch.14 I spy with my little eye

The unknown number texted yet again

Unknown: Saw Yoandri made it, I'm guessing your the one he dedicated his song to?
E: I don't know, I don't think so
Unknown: of course it's you everyone knows it's you dumbass.
E: and how would 'everyone' assume that?
Unknown: because a lot of people know about your little affectionate scene at the park because I told them, there didn't happen to be any other meet ups did there?
E: nope none at all
Unknown: drop it, I know about the goodbye reunion.
E: oh please.I don't know who's telling you this but it was just a goodbye party, nothing else!
Unknown: nothing else happened?
E: No, now please let me watch Netflix in peace
Unknown: oh, you won't. Because now you have me to think about. Just because I might not be there with him doesn't mean I don't talk to him myself. I have his Instagram, and I stalk him in Twitter. So I can DM him whenever I want and talk to him, so please leave. Him. Alone. Have a nice rest of your day Lizzie, I will be notified about you 💋💋
I locked my phone and I was ready to call the cops to go track it down. So I did dial 911
" 911 what's your emergency?"
" hi um my names Elizabeth Monnan and this isn't life threatening just to let you know."
" oh then you need to be transferred to another call, this is life threatening otherwise we don't take your calls, I'm sorry.
" it's fine. Just transfer my call, please."
" okay take care ma'am."
" have a good one."
And the lady hung up unsatisfied.
As they transferred my call they played background music, I was bored waiting and waiting and waiting. Then another women who sounded younger answered the phone.
" hello how may I help you?"
" hi um can you help track a phone number that has been spamming?"
" oh sweetie, how old are you."
" I'm 14 ma'am"
" oh honey we can't transfer your call but if the person keeps spamming you then you should block their number I can instruct you on how to do it step by step."
" wait so you can't help me track the person who told me to end my life?" I know I exaggerated but I needed the help I can get.
" no no honey I'm sorry but you should talk to your parents it's pretty hard to track an anonymous phone number."
" Oh well aren't there any other ways."
" well we can't really help with tracking down a phone number, but if there is a person annoying you, you should really block that person."
" trust me it's just not one person because that person has her sources, sorry for bothering you I know I'm a flop." The woman on the other line laughed.
" of course you didn't bother! But you should really ignore those people
Or if they keep bothering you you should report them."
" sorry if I sound rude miss but, how do I report people if I don't know who they are?"
" that is true but can't you ask who they are." Wow. Big shot there
" um believe me miss I tried that. Thanks for your concern."
" I'm sorry honey. Please talk to someone you can try to talk to a close friend or family member about it okay?"
" Okay I'll try."
" have a good one."
" ill try but you too."
I ended the call and laid flat on my bed staring at the ceiling. A few minutes passed by and I heard the buzz on my phone, wondering who it was I opened my lock screen.

Unknown: calling the cops on me are you?