Ch 9 ' maze wanderer '

I went to school every day after that like it was just any other day, like I wasn't starting a new life, new school, met new people but they really didn't know I was there because I didn't make myself known, I went to lunch with Amanda, Jaime, Yoandri, and Rebecca because those were the people I had lunch with.
I made myself known there, because those were the people I knew I belonged with. Every time I greeted Yoandri with a hug I gave him a big grin so he would at least think, it was real.
Every time I saw him nothing but just the thought of him leaving would hit me and I would be sad, but pretend I was alright.

Yoandris POV
Leaving the country of my dreams I knew would be much of a drag for me but I know that I will be going back to my old home, Florida. California being one of the most amazing countries with cool beaches and rocking waves would be hard to forget. And people that made me feel like California was even more of a home will always be locked in my heart, always.
There is this girl I met though, long brown hair with golden highlights reflecting the sun, toned body yet don't ask how I know that, and the most gorgeous light brown eyes and very easy to get lost in them like their own little maze they have there set for you. A maze impossible to stop wandering in.
At first I met this girl, she basically just was a pretty cool girl, she was funny, she was smart and studied a lot which was also a huge plus. But after that, I saw her for who she really was, i was hard to say I liked her and it was hard to admit because liking someone isn't really on my bucket list because of auditions, but I swear after that she had me trapped in that maze of hers she calls her eyes, pretty easily to get lost into and wander about.
I don't know if she likes me back. Dont know if she ever will, hopefully those brown eyes will get closer to mine and we can get lost in each other's, wander about in each other's thoughts.

I went to school today, and tomorrow was my last day. Seeing her again will give me butterflies which is pretty undeniable for a girl like her. I will go to school but sometimes I wish I couldn't, I can't concentrate in class with her getting moved right next to me. Like I said it's hard to get out of that maze that those eyes have left in place.
I looked at her in first period.
I did my work but I can't deny still looking and when those brown eyes caught ahold of mine, there was no going back.

Elizabeth's POV
first period. Can I just say wtf... Like what even is this place do they want us to rot inside here? The only thing that made it better was Yoandri and Amanda. Yoandri sat right next to me so if I needed help he was right there sitting right next to me.

We met up after school at the commons and he got me an icee and pretty much admitted that he was really going to miss me
" Aw, I'm going to miss you too."
" I will see if I can get far enough in the competition to the point where you
Can come and visit, I'll be waiting here Lizzie." He smiled
" You know if there's anything I can do to watch you, I would. "
" oh and you will, you will watch Jaime and I audition."
" maybe? Maybe not."
" you will." And at that point he pulled me close I was staring at his lips and I looked at him and he was staring down at mine.
" I'm so so-" I cut him off and I plunged my lips into his, they were soft, it was like kissing cotton, I couldn't have asked for a better first kiss or maybe make out session ( sort of.)
---
--
--
--
--
Hey the moment you've been waiting for I mean it was bound to happen right?😂 have a happy week! You'll be hearing from me and these two soon ;)