Ch10 Ill be back

Knowing today was his last day had drowned me into my thoughts even deeper. I hated this, i know it was has opportunity of a life time but, I wish I could spend it with him. Today was the last day we might even see each other face to face since he doesn't even know if he'll be coming back.
I ate breakfast and got ready for school and I never forgot my little necklace with the cross piece on it, it's been there with me since the very beginning and I don't remember taking it off for the last 4 years, I must say I am very religious at times and although I don't go to church every freaking Sunday I do when I have the chance but I do pray and always have faith in God.

Just like I have faith that Yoandri will come back and I will be able to see him, and I am happy that he is gonna audition although I've never heard him sing, I wanna listen.

Speak of the devil...

Right when I got to school the actual figure of my thoughts was standing right in front of me, smiling.

" hey, Yoyo." I said pulling him into a big hug
" hey Liz how are you babe."

holy............ Babe😻
I could feel my self blushing and feel a smirk creep onto his face. When I blush, it's pretty darn noticeable. Damn me
"How could you even ask that since today...... Well you know." I looked down pouting, trying to look sad yet, still playful.
" I'll miss you a lot girl, and I promise you we can skype, text, whatever you want. But it still ain't sure how far I'll make it. Let's just hope for the best."
" Oh I'll be praying. Talking about that, how come I've never heard you sing?"
" oh you'll hear me very soon at my audition, or maybe even sooner okay?"
I got confused.... How can I hear him sooner?
" um how sooner though?" He winked and gave me a smirk, but didn't answer me.
Oh look saved by the bell.
As we started walking towards first period Amanda came running. I chuckled trying not to make it noticeable that I was making fun of her
Athletic ways.
" guys guys guys we are so walking to every class in honor of your last day and jaimes."
As I thought of that, I realized that I haven't really seen Jaime today. Which was weird since he waited with us every morning.
And the answer to my question came in just a buzz of my phone
It was from Jaime, by private.
J: hey sorry but I can't make it to school today :( my parents want to start packing and they decided not to send me, I'm so sorry ily though.
Thinking about Jaime had me thinking about last night, me and Yoandri were pretending nothing happened yet a lot did happen. That was probably the most passionate kiss and I wouldn't know passionate since it was in fact my first experience. But he wasn't wrong, we did hook up.
" Lizzie you good?" Amanda asked me with a worried look.
" yeah I just zoned out." I looked at Yoandri, he gave me an emotionless look but I could tell he knew what I was thinking about, last night.
I must say last night was pretty hot and for a first experience, damn. Like I didn't even know people did that shit during a kiss and that's probably the best I'll ever get.
But I want it again before he leaves.
One. Last. Time.
Then after that I'll leave it up to him,
And let him go live his dreams and I'll be happy.
After getting to class first period, we exchanged glances ones that you have with your boyfriend during a sex scene while netflix and chilling,Filled with tension.
I did my work and in all the other classes same worthless shit, looks, glances, everything we could do to show each other we spoke with our eyes.
After school i saw him walking and I ran up to him not being able to help myself
" I need repetition of what happened last night, one last time please I beg you." He looked at me like he was tempted to do it, but then looked at the ground.
" I don't know if I can, because then if I have it again I won't be able to have enough and it'll probably lead to something else, please let's just leave it at that you know I like you, leave it that way."
" what about all those looks you gave me in class? You know you wanted to do something so come on, do something after school. Show me how much you'll miss me." I looked at him with pleading eyes. He knew how much I wanted this, being selfish couldn't really be an option since he was gonna loose me for weeks, months even if he gets far.
" sometimes the passion speaks but sometimes words can explain it better, I'll give you something I'll show you how much I miss you. But I can tell you that it won't be with passion, just trust me. Your gonna like this way better."
I looked at him and gave him a hard nod and after that I looked around to see if anyone was creeping near and seeing no one, kissed him.
" I'll be waiting." I winked at him and I knew I left him wanting more.

This better be good.