Chapter 16

Devin's POV

"No way," I muttered, looking at the pictures Dana and Louis had posted on Twitter and Instagram. They looked so happy to be in the USA. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I had to stay in Doncaster, of course. I stretched my long legs before pulling my blonde hair into pigtails. I crossed my legs and ran my fingers over the keys on my laptop thoughtfully. Bzzzz. I answered my cell phone. "Hello?" "WE MISS YOU!" Dana and Louis yelled. "Ugh, my ear!" I moaned as I put my phone on speaker and set it down next to my leg. "We miss you, Devvie!" Louis said. "Awe Lou I-" I started, but he cut me off. "We just wanted to say that, I have to go," Louis said. I sighed. "I don't. Louis has to take a shower before we start rehearsing for our concert tomorrow," Dana informed me. "He takes forever." "I know!" "DO NOT! I'M SUPER LOUIS AND I'M FAST! CARROTS!" Louis yelled. I giggled as I scrolled through Twitter. "So how's your coupleship going?" I asked. "Louis's gay now." "What?" I heard Louis laugh and his voice got closer. "Dana and I have to take a shower now Devvie!" Dana giggled. I knew she was blushing. "Nasty. I don't wanna hear that Louis." "Yeah, well, I'm KIDNAPPING her!" Louis yelled. I heard Dana scream and the line went dead. "How thoughtful," I muttered.

Dana's POV

"Lou! I was talking!" I screamed as Louis hit the end button. and threw my phone on the bed behind us. "I don't... I already took a shower!" "Now you're taking one with me!" He pulled me into the bathroom. "Lou. I don't wanna-" he pushed me into a full bathtub. "Louis!" He threw a carrot at me. "Are you drunk?" I giggled. "YES! No. I am not sure!" He jumped in next to me. He smiled and pulled me in to snog me. "I'm mad at you!" I teased, pulling away. "Sorry," he said distractedly, trying to pull me back again. "I think I'll get out now be-" He rolled his eyes and held my face in his hands. "I love you," he admitted, pulling on a strand of my hair. I giggled. "I love you, too." This time I let him snog me.

Bwahaha. On the computer. Missing my phone... ~Mrs.Styles