Chapter 26

Louis's POV

"I'm tired of giving you second chances!" This sentence raced through my mind as Dana stepped onto the plane. No! She couldn't leave me! "Stop!" I wrapped my arms around her waist. Holy carrots, she was light. I brought her down the walkway as she kicked. "Louis! Stop!" I heard a giggle escape her lips. When I got to the bottom of the walkway, I noticed people staring. But who cares? "What's really wrong!" I asked quietly. "Louis... Ever since X-Factor you've been different. Serious. I don't like it, I want the fun, flirty, sassy Louis, not the serious, boring, cheating Louis," she explained, her voice barely audible even in the odd silence. This was an airport, people. Air your port! Wait, what? I chuckled to myself. That's what she wanted. The "old" me. "I've just never fallen in real love," I said with a soft smile.

Dana's POV

My heart hammered in my chest as I waited for his response. I just reminded him that he cheated, after he apologize by cheesily singing to me in an airport. The newer Louis would never. Not would the old. Which Louis is he? I wanted the one who I could tell secrets to, joke around with, secretly flirt with and get away with it. But I wanted him to love. I couldn't let any girl have my Lou. And that was that. I guess I had no choice. I was about to tell him I love him, but he spoke. "I've just never fallen in real love," he said shyly. His blue eyes were on the ground as he smiled. I slung my arms around his shoulders and kissed him. I couldn't help it- he was so tempting. Every move Louis Tomlinson made, every word he spoke, they were etched into my brain and sealed. I was head over heels for him. And there was no stopping love.

~~~

I crossed my legs on the couch and yawned. "Come o-on," Louis muttered, yawning, himself. "I don't wanna practice. I need rest," I moaned. "Please," he begged. We had a concert tomorrow. We would finish traveling up north in a few weeks time. Then we would turn and do the middle, then turn again and do the south. Uhm.... Georgia was our last stop. I didn't know the states of the USA very well. That was Devin. Speaking of which, she had gone back home. Not one call or text from the whore. I mean, I loved her, but I was pissed. Like beyond that. I was mad at Louis still, but I noticed he was returning to normal. Good. "Alright, if you don't work, you have to bang me," he said with a mischievous smile. See? Typical Lou! "I'm not doing it either way. I'm so... Sleepy," I mumbled, closing my eyes and drifting off.

I promise the next chapter will be long. I need a favor. I'll stop at about 40 chapters, UNLESS I can get more reads! So if you want more, then spread the word!!!!! ~Mrs. Styles