Chapter 11

*Flashback*

"Hey beautiful," Lou said, grabbing my waist. "I look silly," I argued. "You look amazing. You ready?" I took his hand and he drove us to our Prom. We took a sweet picture together when we walked in. "You look beautiful," Devin said when she saw me. I looked down at my long dark purple dress. I pushed a glossy curl out of my blushing face. "You look better." The blonde was looking amazing in a flowing hit pink dress. Her straight blonde hair was pinned back out of her flawless face. "I told you look good," Lou said as he pulled me to dance with him. "Please. Not in public," I whined as he danced with me. "Stop being worried," he replied, pushing a curl behind my ear. I smiled shyly as we danced to a slow song. His hands grasps my hips and he pulled me close. Then a fast song came on. Devin was dancing with Nick. She was the spotlight of the prom. "Now time to announce Prom queen and queen," Principal Miner announced. Devin shut me a thumbs up. "King is... Louis Tomlinson." I gave Louis a tight squeeze. He walked up and took his crown with a smile and a light blush. "I'm always the king," he joked. A few people laughed. "I'm just kidding. But thank you." I applauded with everyone else. "And the Queen is... Devin Moss." I smiled and looked at Devin. She ran onstage and hugged Louis. For some reason a surge of jealousy flowed through me. "Actually, I don't want the crown. I actually think you should give it the most beautiful girl here. Dana Jones," Devin said. I widened my eyes and shook my head. "An all A student getting Prom Queen? Sounds good!" Principal Miner said happily. "No. Guys stop!" I whisper yelled as Louis and Devin ran to me and dragged me onstage. "Devin. Your crown. I can't take it." "You deserve it." "But-" "Your Prom Queen everyone!" Louis yelled. I blushed as Louis hugged me.

*Flashback Over*

Dana's POV

Yah. Cheesy and crazy. But that was the day I realized I was actually in love with Louis. But a week later I talked myself out of it. But now I know I was right. I did love him. And I wanted him and Devin to always be there for me, and they were. I was so happy I knew them. They are the two most amazing people in the world.

I'll never actually win but oh well. Lol ~Mrs. Styles