Chapter 8

Dana's POV

"Catch it!" Louis yelled. The Cheese-It hit my cheek and fell. I laughed as Louis plopped down on his beanbag. "Glad to be home!" he yelled happily. "We won't be for long. We have to go to the studio tomorrow," I reminded him. He sighed. "Glad it's only an hour away," he said. "So what do you wanna do?" he asked, raising a suggestive eyebrow. I giggled and hit him playfully. "Well! We should just-" "Louis! Shut up!" someone giggle-yelled. I looked at the door and saw Devin. "Devvy!" Lou and I yelled. Devin ran over and we stood and group-hugged. "So you're famous and a couple! Famous couple!" Devin screamed. "Shut it, Devvy!" I yelled. "So... what's going on?!" Devin squealed. "Writing-" But Lou was cut off. "A song," Devin finished. "No surprise there." I giggled. "So I just came by to say hi. Nick wants me to come over to his house," Devin said, hugging me again. Nick was Devin's 6-year boyfriend. They were perfect together. "Bye!" Louis yelled. After Devin left, Louis carried me to the kitchen. "Hungry?" he asked, sitting me on the counter. "Whatevs. Puh-lease, Lou, you could never cook. You burn cereal." He smiled and shook his head. "So you cook." "Are you hungry?" I asked. "Yes!" I smiled and made some pancakes, one of Louis's favorites. "Pancakes for dinner!" Louis yelled, pouring syrup on his pancakes. I smiled. "So. We should go on a real date tomorrow night. After we leave the studio," he suggested. "That sounds fun." "Fun?" "Amazing, Louis! Now I'm tired! Night!" I kissed him for a few minutes. He tasted like pancakes. "Don't go!" he whined. "Night, Lou!"

Louis's POV

When I woke up the next day, I was super tired. Dana and I left for the studio we were supposed to go to. We practiced for hours. "Date's off," Dana said grumpily as we got in the car. "Nooo," I whined. "But I'm tired!" "So am I! But I love you!" I said. She smiled weakly. "Can we take a nap first?" "Yes." I drove home and we fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up, Dana was gone. I looked at my phone. It was 7 p.m. Where was she? I listened and heard the shower running. Oh. 10 minutes later, Dana walked in and my jaw dropped. Is it ohkay?" She asked, running her hands through her curly hair. "Hello, beautiful." She blushed. I just stared. She had on a bright pink mini dress with a chunky brown belt across it. She had on dark brown cowboy boots that matched her hair color. "You look amazing," I said, smiling some more. "Whatever, let's go." She grabbed my hand and we left. "Where are we going?" "The movies. Your surprise date is on Friday." "Uhm, I'm not having a surprise date!" "Yeh you are!" We went to see a romance movie and kissed alot. Then we sat in the park. I hugged Dana on the park bench and we went home. "Great first date," Dana said, kissing me some more. "Don't," I said, pushing her away gently. "What?" "You'll make me tempted," I said, flashing a flirty smile. She rolled her eyes and walked to our room.

~Mrs. Styles