Chapter 21

Dana's POV

"Oh, it's beautiful!" I breathed, looking around the restaurant. Simon was supposed to meet us in 5 minutes. The waitress led us over to a table and she smiled a Louis. I was in a really jankie mood, so when she winked at him, I jumped up. Louis stared at me. "Problem?" She asked me sweetly. "Yes, bitch, there's a problem. Don't wink at my boyfriend, don't look at him, don't talk to him. I swear if you do, it'll be the last thing you do!" She looked like she was going to cry. She rushed off and a new waitress came. Devin busted into laughter. "Damn," she whispered. We all laughed because we vowed not to cuss. It just wasn't our thing. Simon saw us and waved. "Hello. I just wanted to get to know Devin here. I'm off to England in 2 days, also and I wanted you to meet- oh! Linda! Over here!" A tall lady with short blonde hair and brown eyes walked swiftly to our table. She hugged Simon and sat down. "This is Linda Baker. She will be your road manager. I hate to leave, but I am Simon Cowell. Do I have a choice? No, I don't." We spend the afternoon talking and eating. I didn't like Linda very much. She was sharp and sort of hasty. "Okay, Simon, darling, I have a meeting. I will see you three in 2 days! Goodbye," Linda said. She left and I stood up. "Yeah, I'm ready to go," I told Simon. He nodded and hugged me and Devin, then shook Louis's hand. "Well, see you lot tomorrow."

Louis's POV

"Ugh! I'm so tired," I groaned, stepping off the stage. Dana was right behind me. "Yeah, me, too," she said. We walked out and fans screamed at us. It was so weird, people wanting our autographs. "Louis, Marry me!" A few girls screamed. "Dana, I heard you were pregnant! Nice job, slut!" A particularly snobby looking girl yelled. It happened so fast I couldn't stop it. Everyone had been pushing Dana's buttons, this had been the last straw. She went straight up to the girl and slapped her. The girl gasped and people started screaming. I grabbed Dana's arm and pulled her to the Taxi that was to take us home. As soon as we got in, she busted into angry tears. "That stupid bit-" "Dana! What's your problem?!" "What's my problem?! All these stupid girls fangirling you and hating on me!" we stopped at a red light. "Why did I even agree to be your partner?!" She yelled. She opened the door and stepped out. The Taxi pulled away, but I jumped out anyways. "Dana, stop!" She walked away through the crowd. I ran after her and grabbed her arm. People around us stopped walking as she pulled away, tears streaming down her face. "You really don't wanna be partners?" I said, my voice shaking. "What's this? You took it for nothing?" I grabbed her hand and pulled it up, showing her the promise ring. " I love you and only you, I may love my fans,but not ones like her, and I love none the way I live you." She looked at me as people cooed "Awee" and she kissed me. I smiled. "I'm sorry, I just... I'm not used to sharing you, I guess," she said,grabbing my hand. "I know, love. Hey, You have fans too! I'm super jealous!" I said loudly. She rolled her pretty eyes and giggled. "Let's go, babe." I grabbed her hand and we walked back to the hotel. Halfway there, though, it started pouring rain. She screamed but I took that as a chance to grab her chin and kiss her. She was shivering, but she still kissed me back. I took off my jacket, without breaking the kiss, and wrapped it round her shoulders. She pulled back and frowned. "Louis, won't you be cold?" She asked. "I always feel warm around you." I winked and she took a second, looking at the ground, confused, and then her eyes widened and she hit me playfully. "Gawd, Louis, your a dirty freak!" I laughed at her. "You love this dirty freak, though," I whispered. She smiled and kissed me again, this time not caring about the rain.

Gahhhh! Louis, please do this for real, just kiss me in the rain! Geez! ~Mrs. Styles