Chapter 20.

"I can't believe you guys are officially a couple now!" Gabby looks over at me with an excited grin.

I smile and shake my head still not believing it either. It still hasn't set it yet that Calum is my boyfriend. Something about that sentence makes me so incredibly happy inside I could burst.

"This is cute!" Gabby says me as she throws me a shirt to put on over my black bikini.

"Thanks. Do I look okay?" I ask her throwing my hair up in a loose ponytail.

"Beautiful, are you excited?" She smiles.

"Yeah, and a little nervous. I mean, I know were together at all but this is still my first date, ever." I admit ask I throw a towel and some sunglasses in my tote bag.

Calum said he wanted to take to the beach today and have a picnic.

"It'll be amazing..." She hands me the bottle of sunscreen I almost forgot again.

"I hope." I give her a quick wave goodbye before grabbing my keys and heading out the door.

Calum was already downstairs waiting for me in his car listening to Blink 182.

"Hello there, Gorgeous!" He greets me when I open the door and slide in beside him.

"Hi Handsome." I smile and kiss him on the cheek.

"Its so pretty out today." I mention as I stare out the window into the sky.

"Not as pretty as you." He winks and puts the car into gear.

"You're so corny." I laugh as I punch his arm.

"But you like it..." He chuckles.

We dance and sing to the music on the way there. Making complete fools of ourselves but we didn't care.

"I'll grab the basket and stuff, you go find a spot." He tells me as we park.

I nod and walk over to the sand. Thankfully there wasn't too many people today so we pretty much had the whole beach to ourselves.

After I lay out the blanket Calum brought, I sit down and watch the water while I wait for him to come over and join me.

"Hope you're hungry." He says sitting down beside me.

"I am. What's on the menu?"

"Good because Roland helped me pack lunch for today." He opens the wooden basket.

"Lets see, we have some pretzels." He pulls out a bag and places it front of us. "And grapes."

"Yummy." I grin

"Oh and brownies that we made for you...Roland's idea." He smirks. "Some little cheese squares Mali said to bring."

"And last but not least, peanut butter and jelly." He holds up two heart shaped sandwiches.

"Rolands idea?" I giggle.

"No mine." He leans over and pecks me on the lips.

We eat and talk, throwing some grapes at each other once in awhile.

"Can we go in the water?" I ask once we cleaned up our mess.

"We can do whatever you want!"

"Let's go then." I take off my shirt and grab his hand pulling him toward the ocean.

"Wait it's cold." He backs up once he feels the water.

"Oh don't be a baby." I stick my tongue out and tease him.

"Oh I'm a baby?" He tilts his head with a mischievous look.

"Yep." I giggle as he comes barreling after me.

"Nooooo." I run away from him as he chases me around in the sand.

"Gotcha." He catches me and twirls me around. "Who's the baby now?"

"Still you." I yell as we both fall into the freezing cold water.

"Oh my god." I wrap my legs around his waist so he's now holding me as I shiver.

We splash around for awhile before it started to get dark and we decided to get out and dry off.

"Come here." Calum pulls me closer to him as we lay on the towel and look up at the darkening sky that was turning from orange to purple.

"Tell me what's on your mind." I ask as I cuddle up to him and lay my head on his chest.

"How lucky I am that you're mine now." He turns his head so he's looking down at me.

"You don't ever wish I was Kristie?" I mumble nervously and for a second when he didn't answer me, I regret asking.

"Honestly, no. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but you." He says choosing his words carefully.

"Really? You don't need her anymore?" I look up at the gorgeous guy I can now call my boyfriend as he kisses my forehead gently.

"You're all I need, today, tomorrow, and forever."