BuckyxDymond

Hello! This is for @DymondDemon Enjoy!

____________________

*Dymond's POV*

I was so nervous as I took the pregnancy test out of the box. I've been feeling sick for a couple days now and it didn't hurt to check. After giving the test what it wanted, I waited for what seemed like days. Finally, I looked and saw it was positive. Positive. I let out a sigh of happiness and then thought. What will Bucky think?

Suddenly I wasn't so happy anymore. What if Bucky didn't want the baby or babies? It was Christmas time, I didn't want the joy to be gone. I sighed and said to myself "Well, tell him at Christmas, make it special. Then maybe you can work things out." Maybe. It was Christmas Eve and Bucky was out doing some last minute shopping.

Me on the other hand had already gotten all my shopping done. I just had to wrap a couple more. I looked over at the pregnancy test and decided to wrap it up as a present and give it to him. Yeah, I know cliché. Well, it's all I could think of. After all the presents were wrapped, I set them under the tree and waited for Bucky to come home.

Finally, Bucky came through the door and said "Don't look over here. I don't want you spoiling your presents now." I laughed and said "Alright Buck." Bucky went to our room and then called down the hallway "Also don't come in our room. I'm wrapping presents now." I laughed and shook my head. "Okay just tell me when your done." I call back.

Soon Bucky was done and he sat down next to me. I cuddle into his chest and he wraps his arm around me. On Christmas Eve, we usually give each other a gift. I was going to give him the test. If I waited until tomorrow, I would've been too anxious. "So want to trade presents now?" Bucky asked. I nodded and grabbed the box. Bucky also grabbed a gift to.

"You first." I say shakily and hand him the box. He opened it and I waited with anticipation. His eyes widened as he said what was in the box. "Is this...." He trailed off. "Yeah. You're going to be a dad." I whisper. Bucky dropped the box and hugged me tightly. "I'm going to be a dad." He whispered. "I'm going to be the best dad ever." He said. I laughed and kissed him. "Yes Bucky, you will be."

"I love you Dymond." Bucky said as he handed me my gift. Slowly, I opened it and saw a ring in it. I gasped and Bucky took it from me and went down on one knee. "Dymond, you make me the happiest man ever. I hope you know that. And now hearing that your pregnant, makes me even more happy. Dymond, will you marry me?" Bucky said. Tears brimmed in my eyes and I couldn't stop smiling. "Yes Bucky. Yes I do." I whisper. Bucky smiled and put the ring on me. "Merry Christmas." Bucky whispered.

~9 months later~
I gave birth to twins names Allie and Clara. Bucky and I are married an living as a big happy family.

Thank for reading I hope you enjoyed!

Please vote!

Leave feedback!

Bye!