Steve

This is for captainamericagurl

Sorry this isn't my best one, I was trying to get it done so you didn't have to wait.

Prompt: #9

*Hannah's POV*

My body shakes as I slide down the wall, onto the floor. Legs folded into my chest, hands covering my face. Why did this have to happen to me? There was a knock at the door and a voice softly whispered "Hannah? Are you okay?" I knew it was Steve, I don't want to talk right now.

"Honey, I'm coming in." he finally said and opened the door. He rushed over to my balled up form and wrapped his arms around me. Steve shushes me and we rock back and forth. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked in a low tone. I shake my head no and bury my face into his shoulder."

Tears were running down my face as I sobbed quietly. "Sometimes quiet is violent." Steve quoted my favorite song (A/N sorry if you don't like that song) I look up at him and say "I can't do this anymore, it hurts too much. Too many people have died for me. I don't need you to die for me too."

Steve looked down at me with a sad expression. "Hannah, that won't happen ever. I'm careful, you know that." I sighed and looked at Steve "I know you are, it's just you worry me so much and I want to be there with you every step of the way." Steve pulled me into a big hug and rocked me again.

"It'll be okay Hannah. Everything will be. Okay?"

"Okay." 

Again sorry if it was short and sorry it's not my best.

Anyways

Please vote!

Leave feedback!

Bye!