ThorxMaria

Hello! This is for littlemissi081899. Enjoy!

==========================

*Maria's POV*

I was riding it the elevator to Tony's floor in the Avengers Tower. I have worked here for a couple of years now and have gotten close to the Avengers. Especially Thor. I have a massive crush on the god but he doesn't seem to notice that much. Anyways I had to give Tony papers from Fury, when I got there I found Tony sprawled out on the couch passed out with a bottle of beer in his hand.

Typical Tony. I sighed and walked over to him. I put the papers on the coffee table and wrote a note saying to look at it. JARVIS will probably have to remind him about it. As I was walking back to the elevators I felt like I was being followed. Quickly I spun around and found no one there. Weird. All of a sudden the lights went out as soon as I was about to go into the elevator.

I felt a presence behind me as I was in the dark. When I turned around the lights flickered back on the reveal Loki standing there smiling like the Cheshire Cat. I walked backwards and he walked towards me. Finally my back hit the wall. I was about to yell out when he said "If you scream I will make this moment worse." I closer my mouth and nodded. He took a step closer so now we were very close to each other.

Loki was about to say something when I heard a voice say "Brother leave the girl be." Loki turned around to find Thor standing there. A smile appeared on Loki's lips as he said "Oh dear brother I was only playing with the girl I wasn't going to harm her." Thor took a step forward and Loki put me in a chokehold. Loki said "Well I wasn't going to harm her until you stepped in."

I was gasping for air as Loki's hold got tighter. Thor said "Let her be Loki she has nothing to do with this." I knew something was going on between these two but Loki wants to take out his anger on someone else. Loki said "This has everything to do with her. She is the reason you stay here and not go back home. You love her." I stare wide eyed at Thor did he really love me?

Loki let go of my chokehold and disappeared. Thor ran over to me and helped me up. He said "Are you okay Madame?" I nodded and looked into his eyes and said "Is what Loki said was true? Do you love me?" He swallowed a lump in his throat and said "Yes it is true I did not want to burden you with saying my true feelings for you-". I cut him off with a kiss and say "I love you too Thor."

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed!

Keep requesting!

Bye!!!!!!