Chapter 35

It's now June and summertime has come. Michael has gotten his cast off a month ago and uncle Slender has found out about Shadow. Kiba is not allowed to see him anymore but I still see her sneaking off to see him at night. She's seventeen now and I feel she is old enough to make her own decisions. Yes she is the next Tsukiakari and needs protection but she is still a teen who should be able to fall in love. The battle will be coming soon, from what I've heard, so we all are training very hard. I am walking towards the mansion when Kiba finds me. "Owa I really need to talk to you, it's urgent." Kiba drags me off to a cave in the woods near Kazorin's pond and enters with me following.

In the cave there is a boy with black hair, ears, and tail. This boy is probably Shadow. Finally Kiba starts talking. "Okay Owa this is Shadow. Shadow this is my cousin Owa, uncle Offendy's daughter. Now that the introductions are done and over with there is something we need to tell you Owa." I tell them to go on. "Well you see about three months ago Shadow and I did a thing. This certain thing brought Michael and Serena into the world. Now I'm three months pregnant."

My had dropped to say the least. "You're pregnant? Kiba how do you expect to keep this a secret from your father? He should be the first to know not me. He is going to kill both of you when Kiba starts showing."

Shadow looks at me with a scowl. "Wolves like us don't show when the females are pregnant. We can tell they are pregnant just by their scent. Female wolves have a specific scent when they are pregnant which is why I am trying to keep my pack away from here so they don't smell Kiba and figure out I have a child or children on the way. I would be exiled from my pack if that happened."

The male takes in a deep shakey breath. "I'm leaving Kiba here because you slender folk don't have the intense ability to smell like wolves. No offence or anything but you must understand how dangerous this is for Kiba since she is to be the next Tsukiakari."

I nod in understanding knowing how dangerous it would be if we lost Kiba. "I understand you guys. I'm proud of you Kiba for telling me that you're pregnant. Sorry to take Kiba away so quickly Shadow, but we must be getting home. Uncle Slender doesn't like you out very late ya know. You are almost an adult and I understand you feel you are old enough to make your own decisions because I felt the same at your age, but your father can be very scary when he wishes to be. So let's get home Kiba."

Kiba and Shadow look at me then at each other before Kiba looks back to me. "Actually before we leave, Owa, Shadow and I were wondering whether or not you would like to be our child's godmother. It's really been a long life with you as my cousin and I really would appreciate it if you be out kid's godmother. Both of us would."

I gasp in shock. "Kiba of course I'd like to be your kid's godmother. Now we really must be going. Say your goodbyes and let's get going back to the house before uncle Slender gets mad and starts searching for you in a blind rage. (Ohonhonhonhon get it blind rage, Slenderman doesn't have a face 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 *wipes tears away* ok I'm done now)

The two say their farewells and soon enough we are walking back to uncle Slender's mansion, stopping at Kazorin's pond to speak to him and tell him the news before making the rest of the trip back to the mansion.

When we finally get back to uncle Slender's mansion, my dad is standing there with five young children. Three boys and two girls all having an extreme tallness for their age, like me. My father spots me and Kiba coming onto the porch and motions me over to him. "Owa you are just in time to meet your five half siblings. All from different mothers of course not they don't mind seeing as they all act like real brothers and sisters anyways. They are like quintets dispite their age difference. Come meet them."

--------------------------------------------------

Ok chapter done, not as long as most but that's because I have all the action waiting for the next chapter. Bye for now.

Animegan out!!!!!!!!