Chapter 15

The video in the media is the second video in the cweepypasta series.

It's been a couple of days since I came back home to the pasta house. I had been hanging out with Jeff and Liu for those days. Now it was the weekend and Ethan was coming to pick me up from my Uncle's mansion. I told Jeff about it and he said he'd come with me tko meet my mom's brother.

"Jeff hurry up we don't have all day for you to dilly dag around. We're going to be late." Jeff runs down the stairs and puts on his signiture white hoodie.

"Don't yell at me Owa, I'm fucking fabulous." He said and did a little finger snap thing. I giggled and rolled my eyes, lately Jeff has gotten this egotistic phase where he thinks that he's better looking than everyone else. i just hope it doesn't stay too long.

"Yes you are Jeff, now lets get going." With that said I walked out the door and towards the direction of tha mansion. When we got there I knocked on the door and had Kiba open it.

"Hey Owa I see that you came back for me like you said." She then noticed that Jeff was here as well. "Hi Jeff, is Owa bringing you along as well?" He nodded and gave her a warm smile.

"Yeah she told me about her uncle and I said that I wanted to meet him. What time is he getting here anyways?" He turned and looked at me.I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know. Probably sometime around noon. We'll only have to wait about an hour then. Jeff why don't you and Kiba go watch TV for a bit until Ethan shows up while I talk to my father and uncles." They agreee and go to the living room to watch TV. I walk into the dining room and talk to my father and uncles.

(Jeff's pov)

Kiba and I start to watch Teen Titans Go when she looks at me. "Hey Jeff, you came to the pasta house because you killed your family, right?" I nod. "I wish I did. My parents were alcoholics. They didn't care about me even though I was their only child. I always wished I had an older brother but it never happended. Did you have any siblings?"

I nodded. "Yeah I have a brother named Liu. I thought I had killed him, but he survived. I guess I'm kind of glad that he did. I can tell that he likes Owa. She may not know it, but I do. I think they would make a cute couple. If you want Kiba, Liu and I could be the older brothers that you've always wanted."

She seemed to light up with excitement. "Really? You would do that? Arigato nisan!" (TRANSLATION: thank you brother in Japanese)

"Sure, I wouldn't mind having two sisters. You and Owa. Not so sure about Liu though. He's not one to like having girls being related to him. We had our cousins over once for one of our cousins birthday's and he ignored our cousin Savannah even though it was her birthday. I felt really bad for her so I went to the store and bought her an extra present with my allowance."

Kiba got a saddened look on her face and i could've sworn I saw a tear excape her eyes. "Hey Jeff, do you want to meet a friend of mine? He lives in the lake just a little bit away from here. Want to go?"

I shrug. "Sure beats sitting here and doing nothing." We both go into the dining room where Owa had gone into earlier. There we find Owa, Slenderman, and his brothers along with some woman that must be that Saßha person Owa was talking about.

Kiba walks up to Slenderman. "Hey daddy, Jeff and I are going to the lake to visit Kazorin. We'll be back before Ethan gets here. I think."

Kiba then leads me out the door and over to a pond that is in the middle of the woods. She walked over to the pond and moved her hand around the water for a bit. Suddenly a water dragin appeared out of nowhere. "Kazorin, this is Jeff. He is not here to harm me so no harm done to him. Ok?"

The dragon nods as if he understands her. She then turns to me. "Jeff, this is Kazorin. He's kind of my guardian." She explains everything to me. By the time she finishes it's time to go back so we can meet up with Owa and Ethan. We say bye to Kazorin and head back to the mansion.

When we get to the mansion, we see a man talking to Owa. He looks exactly like her from the black hair to the hazel eyes.except she's taller than him by a long shot. When Kiba and I enter, Owa turns around and smiles. She motions us over to her.

(Owa's pov)

I moion Jeff and Kiba over to where Ethan and the rest of us are standing. "Guys this is Ethan. Ethan this is my cousin Kiba and my brother Jeff." Ethan nods at them in a way to say 'hello'.

"Hey nice to meet the both of you." He then turns back to me. "So off to my place so you can meet our side of the family, then?" I nod. "Ok then lets head out."

OK GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER. SORRY THERE WASN'T MUCH ETHAN IN THIS CHAPTER, BUT I WAS KIND OF BEING LAZY AND DIDN'T WANT TO DO A SUPER LING CHAPTER THIS TIME. :( ANYWAYS NEXT CHAPTER OWA WILLBE EXPLORING THE PLACE THAT IS THE HUMAN WORLD FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME. SEE YOU NEXT TIME, MY BELOVED ANIMES.

ANIMEGAN OUT!