Chapter 3

listen to the video in the media it'll explain something latere on in the chapter

Owa's pov from here on out

I start walking into the woods and notice someone else's presence in the woods. I walk to where their aura is the strongest and see a young boy there. he looked about 13, wearing a white hoodie, black dress pants, grey converse, and had black hair that looked as if it was burnt.

"Hey are you ok? You look as if you could use some help." the boy looks up and I notice that he has no eyelids and his mouth is cut into a smile.

"Please help me. I killed my parents and my brother. I have been on the run for I don't even know how long and I just ran in here to hide from the cops. I just need a place to stay for a bit then i'll be out of your hair."

I look at the poor boy and felt sad for him. He killed his family and became what the humans would call insane. I thought about it for a minute.

'Well I could take him to the pasta house and let him stay there for as ling as he needs, or I could take him to my house and take him to the pasta house in the morning.

I decide to go with the first one because I don't want him to have to deal with the moans that I have to listen to every night. "Come on kid I know a place where you could go. I'm One Winged Angel but everyone calls me Owa for short."

I give the kid a hand and help him up. "I'm Jeffery Woods, but you can call me Jeff the Killer now I guess." Jeff and I walk to the pasta house while making short conversation.

Once we get there I knowck on the door 6 times so they know it's me. BEN immediately opens the door.

"One Winged Angel what are you doing here this late at night? Is it your father's nightly whore again? If so please come in, and who is that young boy behind you? He doesn't look as if he's old enough to be a killer."

I move aside to let BEN see Jeff. "BEN, this is Jeff. I found him in the woods while I was walking. He killed his family and allowed Discord to break him like the rest of you. I figured that he could stay here and live with you guys. So what do you say?"

BEN looks at Jeff looking at his burnt face to blood on his hoodie. "I guess he can stay here, but we'll need to ask your uncle for him to become a real pasta.Sound good to you?"

I nod and thank him and follow him inside with Jeff right on my tail behind me.

The first person I see is Eyeless Jack in the kitchen eating kidneys as usual.

"Hey EJ come here for a minute, and leave the kidneys in there. There's someone I want you to meet." EJ comes in and sees Jeff. "Jack this is Jeff, he'll be staying here and hopefully he'll be a pasta soon." 

Jack nods and shakes Jeff's hand. "Hey nice to meet you. Niame's Jack, Eyeless Jack." (lol anyone else notice how did a James Bond line type thing there)

Jeff nods and looks up at me. "Hey Owa, are you going to stay here for a bit or do you have to go back home now?"

I almost fangirl at how kawaii and innocent looking Jeff is right now, but I know that he can actually attempt to kill me.

I'll stay here and help me settle in then I gotta go home before my dad yells at me. Fine with you Jeff?"The 13 year old nods and grabs onto my hand.

I look down at him as we walk through the house and smile. He's like the littele brither I've always wanted, but never got.

After a  while Jeff had met every creepypasta in the house and was settlede into a room. I told him that I would come and visit him when i could. He thanked me and I headed home.

AWE HOW ADORABLE! THERE"S A BROTHER SISTER TYPE BOND BETWEEN OWA AND JEFF. COMMENT IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SO KAWAII.