Chapter 20

When the morning came Kiba and I went down the stairs and smelled something really good. We discovered it was homemade eggs, bacon, and pancakes. "Mmmmm smells good grandma. We never had homemade meals at home. My dad would have one of the servents make us food. Couldn't make food for his family worth crap."

She turns around and chuckles. "I'm glad you like it dear. Go ahead and take as much as you wish. There's plenty of food here to eat for just Harold and I." ( Harold's her grandfather's name)

I hear Ethan walk in behind me. "Smells good mom. Reminds me of when I was littlier and Sofia was still with us."

I look down in shame. "It's all my fault that she's gone. If it weren't for me being born, Sofia would still be alive."

Ethan looks at me. "No no no Owa. That's not true. If it's anyone's fault it's your father's. He's the one that killed her after you were born. He didn't think she had what it took to be his. She was much better than he could ever have. Speaking of which shouldn't we be getting you three home. Your dad must be awful worried about you guys Owa. I don't know how your uncle would take it if he fpund out that Kiba wouldn't be home soon. Don't you think?"

Kiba gasps. "Oh my god he's right. Daddy will ve very worried if we don't get home soon. Hurry up Owa. We need to get going. I'm goimg to wake up Jeff." She runs off in the direction of the boy's room and basically drags Jeff the whole way from the room to the kitchen.

I laugh. "I guess we'll be taking that breakfast to go." (Ok now why does that soumd like a line that would come from one of those cheesy sitcomes that are on tv?)

Grandma laughs as well. "I guess so. Why don't you go get a bin of clothes from the shed out in the yard that's labeled 'Sofia shirts- 7/8's pants- 7 slims.' they should be one of the boxes in the front."

I nod and head outside and open up the shed with red paint chips coming off. I walk inside and instantely want to leave. The are spiders everywhere. I have a severe case of aracniphobia and don't do well when there are 50 spiders in there with me.

I spot the box woth the correct label and book it out of there closing it before any of the spiders could escape. They could svuffocate for all I care. I walk into the house and take the lid off of the bin to see a bunch of cute clothes that I probably would've worn as a chold if I didn't have to wear fancy dresses all my life.

Kiba comes running over and sees all the clothes. She instantly picks up a blue shirt that says 'BEASTLY' on the front and 'LOVE IS NEVER UGLY' on the back and a pink skirt that is able to hide her tail.

She runs upstairs and comes back down in her outfit holding out something red. She hands it to me and after I inspect it I realize it's a red cocktail dress. I smirked knowing if my dad ever saw me wearing this he'd flip a cracker.

"Owa you have got to wear this. It would look really pretty on you. You have to wear it I'm begging you." (Huh somehow Kiba reminds me of Sally :3)

I sigh and take hold of the dress. "Fine I'll wear it. Just know that the only reasons I'm wearing this is because you wanted me to, it used to be my mother's, and I think it would tick of my dad to see me wearing something one of his prostitutes would wear."

Kiba smiles and pushes me up the stairs so I could change. I change into the dress and come downstairs. Grandma sees me and starts to cry. "That was the dress she was going to wear to her Snowball."

(That's our Sr High winter dance at my school. Not sure if anyone else's school calls it that or just mine but that's what I'm rolling with here)

"She didn't get to go because it was the week after you were born and she was killed before she could go. If only she could see you now all grown up and getting ready for your own Snowball, am I right?"

I smile sadly at her. "Actually I don't go to public school. My father homeschooled me along with my uncle's if he was too drunk, high, or hard to do it. I would love to go to one though."

She looked at me sadly. "Well that's too bad. If you want I could find you a date. One of my friends, she has a son who looks your age, maybe a little younger. I could ask her mom of you could go with him. He's always worrying about hos little brother to go and have some real fun. Oh now what were their names again? Oh roght the younger one is Jeff and the older one is Liu."

--------------------------------------------

Ok so plot twist. How do you think Owa will react? Will Jeff find out? Will Owa's grandma find out abput their true identity? I don't know at the moment so don't ask me. Anyways I'm done writing for the night. I'm going to play the Legend of Zelda a Link Between Worlds and take on one of the dingeons in Lorule. Not sure which one so I'm just going to find one.

Animegan out!