Chapter 32

It's been a couple months since Liu and I have been married. Uncle Slender, Liu, and I agree it would be a lot easier to make a life together and have kids away from everyone else. We're searching for a house close to the woods that way we're still close to home but yet be away from them at the same time. Jeff is upset that we're leaving the pasta house. We told him that if he wanted he could live with us as well but he said his place was here with all the other pastas.

"Hey Owa you want to go to Hyrule with me? I want to apologise to Zelda but don't want to go alone." I look up to see BEN along with Liu. Liu is giving me that look as if encouraging me to go with BEN. I sigh in defeat and nod.

"Sure thing BEN. But how are we going to get there. Hyrule is a made up world inside a video game. I honestly am still confused with how you are here in the first place if you from Hyrule. I guess you were a normal kid before all that so you are from here, them from Hyrule from here again?" He nods.

"Don't worry I'm a technologic. I am able to hack into things normal people can only dream about doing just with a touch of a finger. I can bring people into the video game world too as long as they are touching me when we enter the video game world you'll be fine. Trust me I've done this dozens of times. Just follow me to the living room where all of my games are." BEN, Liu, and I get up from where we were in the 'yard' to the living room where Jeff and Sally were playing with her bear on the floor behind the couch near the door.

Jeff runs over to me. "Hey Owa hey BEN, hey bro. What are all of you guys doing?" I look at BEN and Liu then to Jeff.

"Well BEN is taking me to Hyrule. He wanted to apologize to Zelda for what he did to her all that time ago but he didn't want to go a one so I'm going with him."

Jeff looked at me and then to Liu. "Liu are you really allowing her to go with him to some strange land we know nothing about? What if something happens to her like she gets poisoned? What will she do?"

Liu looks at me and then kneels down to Jeff. "Look Jeff I know you're worried about Owa but you have to remember she's going to be with BEN. If something happens to her he'd be able to take care of her. He did spend a great deal of time in Hyrule and he does know where he's going and what he's doing. Why are you so over protective of her leaving with BEN anyways Jeffrey?"

Jeff scoffs and I smile at my little brother. "Well if you haven't forgotten 1) BEN is a giant pervert and could take advantage of Owa  at any point when they are in Hyrule. And 2) it's Jeff not Jeffrey. You guys just don't understand."

Jeff flips his shoulder length black burnt hair and runs out the door. I look to Liu and I was just about to go outside to talk to him when Liu stops me. "Leave him be for now Owa. You two leave and I'll talk to him. He's gotten such an attitude since he came here. Before he was such a sweet boy. I sometimes wish he was still the sweet little brother I once knew. But I know better than to wish for that because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have met you and we wouldn't be where we are now."

I smile and give him a little peck on the lips. "He should be fine in a bit dear. I just can't help but worry about him. We should let him cool down quite a bit and then when I get back we will talk to him."

We agree that that is the best way. I hug Liu goodbye and I leave into the digital world of Hyrule with BEN. Once we get there I see a beautiful town with music playing and people dancing. "Castle Town. It's the town that is near the castle." He points to where there is a beautiful white castle just a little bit away. "Zelda isn't allowed to leave the castle walls. The most she is allowed to go to is the castle gardens. Link once showed me the way through the castle garden and how to avoid all the guards. Luckily we don't need that because I'm friends with Link and Link is the Hero of Time."