Chapter 23

We get to the mansion and see every single creepypasta standing outside waiting for us in the yard. Liu was even there. He was standing next to my father and Saßha having a conversation. Kiba, Jeff, Ethan, and I all get out of the car and start approaching everybody.

Some people turn their heads in our direction. Sally gets this evil smile on her face, I can tell she wants to approach my uncle and hurt him. She walks over and looks up at Ethan.

"Hi my name's Sally. Do you want to play with me?" She holds her evil demonic teddy bear, Charlie, in her grasp. I could've sworn that he turned his head in my direction and smiled evilly at me.

"Don't answer that with a yes, Ethan. She'll make you play hide'n'seek, she'll count while you try desperately to hide, she'll find you, and you'll die." Sally looked up at me and stomped her foot.

"You're no fun, Owa. All I want to do is hunt. You won't even allow me to do that." I look down at her with a frown.

"Sally I never said you couldn't go hunting, I just don't want you to hunt down my family. Tell you what after everyone leaves, I'll take you out hunting and let you pick the house, just so long as it's not the house of anyone I'm related to. I promise."

Sally gets a happy girlish smile on her face. "Ok, I'm keeping you to that promise, Owa. I will personally tear you apart if you break that promise." She then walks away leaving me, Jeff, Ethan, and Kiba standing there. Ethan tells us he has to leave and get back home to Violet, Reese, and Belle.

He leaves leaving me, Jeff, and Kiba. Kiba runs over to Uncle Slendy as Jeff and I make our way over to my dad, Liu, and Saßha. Liu notices us approaching and quickly sprints up to us just to hug the both of us. I can see the disappointment on my dad's face when I didn't hug him first thing.

I feel Liu putting something around my neck, I couldn't see what it is because Liu was still hugging me. I feel the unfamilar touch of cold metal hitting the back of my neck making shivers go down my spine.

Liu releases me from his grasp only to pick up Jeff. Jeff may be thirteen, but he's as tall and acts like a ten year old. I look down only to see the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen. Small diamonds are the outline and in the middle is the most beautiful gem I have ever seen, Amythiest.

I look at Liu who gives me a lnowing smirk as to what I'm thinking. 'Why did you get me such an expensive necklace?'

"I got you the necklace because it's your birthstone and I wanted you to have at least something special that you didn't loose from your old house." He reaches up and pecks me on the cheek. I look over at my dad, he's looking at Liu with a 'that's my daughter and I'm her father' kind of look.

Until Saßha takes his hand. "Smexy let her enjoy her youth. She's a teenage girl after all and deserves to have a love life. She's been sheltered all her life, has never gone to school, never met a normal human boy, and has only Creepypastas as companions. Sweetie it'll be hard and I'll be roght here for you the entire time, but you need to let her go. Let her be an independant woman and choose her own path."

I look over at Liu who's holding Jeff still as Kiba's running over to us. 'I think I'm looking at my path right now, dad.'

--------------------------------------------

Ok I felt as if that was an apropriate place to stop for right now. I'm just healing from my very bad Christmas fever, yay. My throat still hurts a bit and my nosey is stuffy but other than that I'm fine. I'll try to update the next chapter later today, but I have my three sisters here, my red headed friend who we call our red headed step sister, and my other friend who is also a red head is coming over sometime. I also have a dentist appointment today in the afternoon sometime. Not sure how well my plan will work out, but whatever.

Animegan out!