Interlude

Disclaimer: Well, I am at home and you don't know me. Therefore, I do not own both of the amazing series because if I do, you would know who I am…:)

Percy's POV

(This is an interlude. Since our dear Seaweed Brain was knocked out, we are exploring his dreams)

Oh, wow…

What was that stuff Katniss used to knock me out?

Whatever it is, it's some strong stuff. That I can assure you.

Right now, I can't tell if I'm in a dream or not. I'm standing in the middle of a room, I think. A dark one. Well, there's light but the light shines only in the middle.

But I'm unconscious, so I guess this must be a dream.

But it seems so real…

" Don't hurt yourself, Percy." A pretty girl in a white dress with blonde hair and grey eyes suddenly materialized next to me. " I think a broken leg and an infected arm is enough for now. No need to add mental illness to the list."

" Who are you?" I ask her. I know this girl. Her name is at the tip of my tongue. What was it?

" You don't remember me?" the girl asks, raising an eyebrow. " My, my. I thought you would've remembered me. Especially since I fell and died at your feet."

" Annabeth," I say, suddenly feeling horrified. Oh, shit. Don't tell me this is going to turn into a nightmare.

" Relax there, old buddy," a male's voice suddenly say. I look around and my eyes zero in on another familiar figure that emerged from the dark. The boy from District 3, Luke. " We're not going to harm you."

" Not going to harm me?" I nearly squeak.

" We're just here for a chat," another male voice speaks. Grover steps into the light. " You know, just a friendly chat like how are you doing, et cetera, et cetera."

" That sounds like revenge to me," I mutter. Luke and Grover snickers while Annabeth suppresses a smile. " Seriously, am I hallucinating?"

" Probably. That girl from your district – "

" Katniss," I say, irritated that they don't call her by her name.

" – yes, her. She gave you something to knock you out. Do you know why?" Annabeth asks.

I didn't answer straight away. Okay, the answer was staring right in my face, doing this awfully annoying dances. But I don't think I want to accept the actual truth.

" Come on, now, Percy. You must know why," Luke says, sitting next to me.

" Of course he knows," another female voice says. " He's not stupid." Katie jumps into the light, looking cheerful in her colorful dress.

" Could've fooled me," Annabeth mutters.

" Hey!"

" Annabeth," Luke says, flashing her a warning look. She merely shrugs and crosses her leg, leaning back against her chair. " Sorry about her. She's a smarty pants. That's why she's like that," he says to me in a low voice.

" I can still hear you, Luke," Annabeth calls out. He rolls his eyes.

" So, Percy," Katie suddenly appears in front of me. " Can you tell us why Katniss did what she did?"

" She went to the feast Claudius told us about."

" Bingo," Grover says.

" To get that…something."