Chapter 34

Jason~

My stress level. This wasn't OK. I didn't know what I was going to do. I was pretty sure the cops were gonna come rolling up here any time and start asking questions which isn't what I needed. I just needed peace. Maybe a cookie to go along with it. 

"Jason" Someone said behind me. I turned around and looked. Baron was standing there with Nix.  "Were gonna go outside.." 

"Okay? Why are you telling me" I asked. He shrugged. 

"You seemed upset and stressed and I didn't want to freak you out or get you mad or anything." Baron said. Nix looked at him.

"Uhm...I was the one that wanted to tell him because he seemed pissed." She said, looking at me. I smiled

"well thanks for telling me me." I said. She smiled and pulled him out the door. I watched them walk out then look back at the table.  Gayle and Tiffany were in our room watching something Lexi put on and Lexi and Melanie had gone for a walk to talk about something.  

I didn't know what to do... I wasn't sure how the pack would react with me adding three new people to the pack. They'ed probably be fine with Nix joining but I'm not sure about Gayle and Melanie. Especially since Melanie probably wasn't going  to last.  And They defiantly weren't going to be happy if the cops show up.  

I didn't know what I was going to tell the cops either. Thankfully most of the cops in this town were either part of my pack or part of a pack that was actually friends with us. But that still wouldn't help. They'd wanna talk to Lexi and wonder why she did it.  But thankfully since she's 18 she wont be taken away.

Your just panicking. Fang said  

Maybe your right. I replied. I looked up at the door and saw Melanie and Lexi walking up to the door. I watched them walk in and Lexi walk over too me and Melanie follow

"Yes?" I asked. 

"Gayle and Nix are going to be in the pack." Lexi said.

"What?" I asked.

"I want Gayle and Nix too be added to the back. Even if Gayle isn't a wolf I want her in the back." She repeated. 

"The pack would be upset if we added a human..." I said. Lexi nodded 

"Yeah? Good for them. They can get over it." Lexi said. 

"So would the 'counsel'... " I said. Her eyes turned black. 

"I dont give a flying fuck about them. I want Gayle to be added to the pack"

"The only way that she can be added is if she is turned to a wolf. I'm not trying to get cops and 'counsel' involved. Their already gonna be coming over since you went on your little killing spree" I growled

"'My Little killing Spree' saved Gayle and Melanie!" 

"How do you know you saved them"

"Do you know my stepfather?! His son had No problem killing Nix and guess who he learned that from!" She shouted back 

Your gonna make her mad ya know Fang said. I stopped and looked at the ground. I didn't need for her to go off and kill more people...

"Wow.. You think that when ever I'm upset I'm gonna go kill people. Thanks." She growled then walked out of the house.  I sighed and looked back at the table. I hated it when She got mad at me. 

I didn't mean it like that Lexi... I said through the mind link.

Really now? Then How did you mean it? She replied back. 

Not like that 

Mhm Thats what I thought. She said then blocked off her mind. I groaned and put my head on the table

"Don't worry. She'll be back." Melanie said as she looked outside. Then She walked up the stairs and into her room

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Lexi~

Where are we going? Randi asked. 

I dont know yet. I replied as we walked. I wanted to get away  from the house but not too far away too where I couldnt find my way back. I continued walking and thinking.

He acted as if I didn't know what my stepfather would do. I lived with him. And If Jake did it that means that Bill would have done the same thing. Jake learned from Bill Anyway.

And I didn't kill them for no reason. I wouldn't kill innocent people. I was getting revenge on them for what they were doing and did too me. Jason didn't understand it. He didn't know what it was like to be treated like that every day. I know I didn't have it as bad as some people but still. I wished I could help the other people that knew how I felt.

As I was walking I realized that my plan on not getting lost had failed me. I had No idea where I was. But I didn't let that stop me. I was mad and I was proving a point so I  continued walking. If I couldnt find my way back I would just ask Jason to help anyway.

And then, all of a sudden I was being lifted up into the air with a net around me. I yelped and realized I had stepped in someone's trap.  I was now suspended in the air about 5 feet off the ground. With in seconds  people were surrounding me and smiling. 

"She doesnt look like the rouge that's been hanging around." One guy said to the other.

"Your right.. Maybe shes a new rouge."

"Should we take her anyway?"

Stay a wolf.  Randi said

"Yeah. Steven would like too see her." the other guy said.

Great.

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Authors note.

So I updated. K 

Ill work on the next part soon. 

bye

<3 andrea