Chapter 3

Alexis~

'Jason Seriously asked me out! Oh My Gawd!' I thought as I walked away. I couldnt believe it. Like..I thought there was Nooo way he'd ever ask me out. Im not that cute compared to the other girls in my school.

I had long dark brown hair with like blue and green eyes. and when I say "blue and green" I mean blue AND green. like my outer eye *Lol sorry I dont know what its called. Its the part that has color though* was green and then the inner was blue and it kinda had a little tie die action going on. I had pale skin and I burn easily so there's no way for tanning in the sun. I guess I was Skinny but I'm definently not a size 0 like the other girls.

I walked into my History class before the bell rang and sat down in my seat and thought about what had just happened. Jake knew what he was doing when he put his hand on my back. He knew when he slapped my back. He knew his dad hurt me. Then my mind went back to Jason. I couldnt wait till school was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last bell Finaly rang and I jumped out of my seat and went to my locker. Finding Jason already waiting for me. Wtf?!

"Hi." Jason said.

"Um... You werent waiting here long were you?"

"Bout..... 5 minutes." He said.

"But... the bell rang less than a minute ago."

"I have my ways" He smiled.

"Uhm.. Ok..." I said. then opened my locker and pulled out my bag and put my stuff in it then swung my bag on my back and yelped in pain. Shit. I forgot.

"Whats wrong?" Jason asked

"Nothing!" I said. then closed my locker and turned toward him. He already had his bag on one shoulder. He gave me a confused look. I looked at the ground and bit my lip. "So um. where are we going?"

"I dont know yet." He said

"Oh... Ok well lets go." I said. I started walking out of the school with Jason following. I didnt know weather he drove or walked to school so I stood by the door and waited for him. He walked up to me and pointed at a black 4 door truck. I loved trucks.

"Thats me." He said.

"Lucky!" I said. I started walking towards the truck. He laughed and walked next to me.

"How am I lucky?"

"I wanna truck." I said. I was about to open the door to the truck when he jumped infront of me and opened the door for me. "Uhm... thanks..." I said then carefully pulled my bag off my back and got in the truck. He then closed the door for me and went around the car and got into the front seat. I put my bag on the floor by my feet then got buckled.

"Soooo where do you wanna go?" Jason asked as he started the car and got buckled.

"I donno." I replyed. He looked at me.

"Do you like the outdoors?" He asked

"Uhm. Yea.." I replyed. "Why?"

"I wanna show you something." He started the truck and pulled out of the parking lot

"Annndddd what might that be?"

"You'll see when we get there." He smiled.

"Ok.... well I cant stay out late. My step dad would get mad."

"Im guessing you have the type of stepdad thats waaayyy to over protective over you."

"Ha. Yeah. Sure you can call it that." I looked out the passenger window.