Chapter 22

Chapter 22;

Tallie p.o.v

"E!" A familiar voice interrupted as me and Eric were still clinging to each other on the dance floor.

Eric pulled away slightly, I lifted my head from his shoulder and we both looked up toward Json.

"Bro?" Eric asked.

"Can I have a dance with your beautiful date here?" Json asked with a smile.

We got on really well, so I didn't mind. Eric looked at me as if checking it was ok, so I smiled and nodded.

"Be my guest, but don't steal her with your famous charm!" Eric laughed.

He gave me one last kiss before letting me go and slapping Json' s back with a laugh.

He walked off toward another group of people and Json took his place, taking my hand and the small of my back.

"I'm glad you two worked it out. He really loves you, y'know. I've never seen him this happy." He told me seriously but with a smile.

"You think so?" I asked. We were both watching Eric as he spoke to and laughed with someone at the bar on the other side of the room. He hadn't noticed us watching him and a small smile crept onto my face.

"I know so. He's different with you than he was with the others - more ... himself, y'know?" My small smile turned into a huge one.

Eric chose this moment to look over. He saw us looking and blew me a kiss. I giggled and looked at the floor in an attempt to hide my blush.

I finally managed to lift my head and saw that Json was staring at me.

"You're good for him. That chain? I've only seen him take it off once in all the years I've known him and that was only in the hospital - you should feel honoured he gave it to you!" he laughed loudly, making Eric look over again.

"I do!" I joined in, calming down after a few moments. "I don't plan on hurting him, J. And besides, you know he still loves you ... even if you are weird." I joked.

It felt like ages until we were able to recover from a laughing fit when Eric tapped JSon's shoulder.

"Can I have my girlfriend back, or have you managed to steal her?" he said with a mischievous smirk, laughing.

"Never." I smiled as I moved away from Json and into Eric's arms. He gave me a lingering kiss and we heard Json sighing behind us.

"When you two are quite finished." He laughed. Eric looked away from me and flipped Json off, smiling affectionately.

"I have to make a speech now, to thank people for coming and stuff, but after that, I'm all yours." He smiled.

"Ok, go knock 'em dead, superstar."