Chapter 8

Chapter 8;

Eric p.o.v

It was Tuesday now. I had meetings on Sunday and yesterday, but I had today off which was lovely because Tallie did as well. She also had tomorrow off, so we didn't have to rush up in the morning.

She was coming over in about an hour. I had asked her if she wanted to go somewhere, but she had just said that my place was fine. I had a meal for dinner planned, since she didn't want to go out.

I had just enough time to have a shower, get changed and set the table before I heard the doorbell ring. I was wearing a new shirt that I had bought a few days ago. It was dark blue and fit snugly.

Luckily there had been no press over the last few days, so that was why we had agreed to do tonight here, at my place.

I opened the front door and saw Tallie standing there, absolutely soaked. "What happened?" I asked as I let her in - I knew it was raining but it looked as if she'd been swimming!

"Rain. Bad." She sighed. She was shivering quite badly, so I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my bedroom, intending to find her dry clothes.

"Here." I handed her a freshly washed towel as I walked past her to my dresser.

"Thanks." She replied as she took it.

I rooted through my drawers, trying to find something that would fit her - more or less. It was proving quite hard as she was only small. Finally I found an old tshirt from before I had bulked up.

"Here we go - it should more or less fit." I smiled as I handed it to her. "Oh - hello, by the way." I kissed her quickly, still not used to being able to do it.

"Hello. You look lovely, new shirt?" She awnsered as she stripped off her own tshirt. I turned to give her some privacy.

"Umm yes." I felt my cheeks heat. Why was I embarrassed? She was my girlfriend now afterall.

"You are allowed to look, you know." She laughed, coming up and hugging me from behind. "I'm decent."

"Sorry. Force of habit, I guess." I turned around, leant down and kissed her. "Mmm, you smell good enough to eat." I winked, arms wrapped around her waist.

"Well I'm sure you can wait until dinner." She teased as she pulled away slightly. "Umm do you have any trousers that might fit me? Mine are wetter than I thought."

         .............................

Tallie had changed and dried her hair, which she had just left loose around her shoulders before we sat down to eat.

We had been sat at the table for a few minutes before I felt Tallie's foot run up and down my leg. She was still eating and only looked at me innocently. I knew she was trying to distract me, but I was adamant that it wasn't going to work.

"Oh no." she sighed heavily as we were eating pudding.

"What?"

"You have some on your lip." she said seductively. "Don't worry, I'll get it off." I knew what she was doing, but I didn't stop her. She leant over the short distance between us and kissed me.

"Mmm. That got it." I could see the smirk as she pulled away. Hmm, I was going to get my own back somehow.

      .....................................

Tallie p.o.v

Myself and Eric were spending the night together, just hanging out and relaxing. I have to admit, I've been teasing him for a most of the night. Bending over a little too far, giving him a few too many 'looks' and kissing him a little bit too deeply for a 'normal' night.

So it didn't really surprise me that when I walked past him towards the kitchen, he grabbed my arm and looked me in the eye, suddenly deadly serious.

"I know you've been teasing me all night, trying to turn me on. Well, guess what? It's working."

"I have no idea what you're-" I began innocently but he cut me off.

"Shut up." He whispered affectionately as his hands claimed my hips.

"Gladly." I gasped.