sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"What happened?"I asked
"Boggs come in"
"What happened?"I asked again.
"Boggs comd in.Did  you read me?"
"He knows that they're in.It' a trap."Katniss told me.
"Katniss hold it"Haymitch said.
"We have to get a hold of them.We have to tell them to get out.He knows."
"There's no signal.We can't contact them."Plutarch said.
"No.Haymitch,he knew the whole time.He was tauting me.No,Haymitch.They're in there."
"No we don't know that"he told her.
Katniss then hugged me.
"Did we lose them both tonight?Did we lose them both tonight?Did we lose them?We lost them both.No,no"She cried while I was crying.

******************************

I sat beside Katniss in the dining room,my face in my hands.Crying.When I heard someone coming I quickly wiped the tears on my face.
"There's no news.I'm sorry"Coin told us.
"It's the worst torure in the world."She told us taking a seat next to us."Waiting when you know there's nothing you can do."she continued looking at me and I nodded tears falling down my cheeks.Both Katniss and I whipped them off with our sleeves.
"Especialy for one like us.But whatever strength,courage,madness,keep us going,tou find it,at times like these.You have it,soldiers.It's what kept you alive all this time.And it won't fail you down."Coin told us.We nodded and more tears escaped my eyes.

******************************

I was waiting for the team with Katniss and Finnick.Finick was hitching a rope and I was looking at the door,waiting for it to open and see Gale's face.The door suddenly open.
"They're back"Haymitch told us.I was the first to run out of the room.We pushed the doors open and I looked around trying to find Gale.Katniss run towards a girl about our age that must be Johanna.
"Finnick!"I heard a girl yell."Finnick!"that must be Annie.They hugged each other and then they kissed.I looked for Gale once again.Katniss was beside me looking for him as well.
"Gale!!"I yelled when I spotted him.I run towards him as fast as I could and hugged him.He hugged me back.
"Are you okay?"I asked not breaking the hug,tears of joy escaped my eyes.
"What?What is it?"Katniss asked him.
"I don't get it.Every gun was back online and on us and we flew right past them.They let us go."he told us.
"He's in there"he told Katniss."Gas we used on the guards knocked him out,but it's wearing off now.You should be there when he wakes up."
"Thank you"she told him and she run off to find Peeta.
"I missed you"I told him.
"I wasn't sure if I was going to make it."he said breaking the hug.
"Next time you want to do something stupid please inform me."I told him.He smiled and we hugged once again.I felt his grip tighten around me.

******************************

Evryone greeted Coin.
"Good evening.Yesterday I authorized a covert rescue mission inside the Capitol.I am pleased to annouce that the Victors have been liberated!"She told and and everyone cheered.
"Let this day mark a historic change.With the Mockingjay and the Victors beside us,we have sent a clear message to the Capitol.That we will never again endure injustice.Today, a day on which we reunited family,friends and loved ones."Gale and I exchanged looks and I side-hugged him.
"Let all of Panem come together.Not to battle for the amusement of the Capitol.But to join hands in this fight."everyone cheered once again."Let today be the day we promise never to give up,never to give in until we have made a new Panem,where leaders are elected,not imposed upon us.And where the districts are free to share the fruits of their labors and not fight one another for scraps!"Claps enveloped the room."This new Panem is on the horizon.But we must take it fpr ourselves.The road there leads through the sharp mountains and deep ravines of District 2.There in the heart of Panem's steepest mountain range lies the Capitol's principal military facility.We can conquer this stronghold because we are one people, one army,one voice.Because today is our new beginning.Today we have freed the Victors.Tomorrow,Panem!"She told us and I cheered with everyone else in the room.
"Hoorah!Hoorah!Hoorah!Hoorah!Hoorah!Hoorah!Hoorah!"the crowd yelled.

HUNGER GAMES:MOCKINGJAY PART 1